Chapter 38: Suprise, Bitch. pt.1

So it's pretty short but I'm gonna post pt.2 sometime this week, guaranteed. I just felt like ya'll needed an upload cuz it's been forever. The next part will be longer, I promise. Much love xoxo -Rae

Dre continued to stroke, slowly, before sliding all the way out and falling next to me on the bed. His chest heaved up and down as I continued to marinate in the amazingness that was what had just happened. Somewhere in the middle of my orgasm, I think he'd reached his climax as well, but it couldn't have been anything close to what I was feeling.

"So... how's it feel? You ain't a virgin no more, babe." he said, catching his breath. I attempted to catch my own before I replied.

"I'm ready for round 2."

-Kyra-

"Ahh, shit! Babe, deeper!" I moaned into the wall of our walk-in shower. His grip on my hips tightened as he stroked me from the back, pushing himself deeper and deeper.

It was safe to say that me and Dre had been fucking like rabbits ever since that night. I couldn't get enough. I wanted it all the time, wherever we were. And if I didn't get it when I wanted it, I would be throbbing and fidgeting like some drug addict. It was like my body was a beast that had just been awakened and it hungered for pleasure. And Dre had zero complaints, he was probably happier than I was. According to him, I was the best he'd ever had, especially orally. It only took him seconds to realize that my oral skills had already been mastered.

"Oh shit, baby, I'm bouta cum!" he said before stroking me deeper a few more times then pulling out and spraying his load all over my back and the shower floor. I held on to the wall for dear life as I too came to a climax. My legs wobbled as I took deep breaths and rode the wave of ecstacy he'd caused me. He began kissing my neck softly as his fingers stroked my lower lips. My pelvic muscles jumped and twitched.

"I love you, baby." He whispered, his lips on my ear. I bit my lip before I answered.

"I... unh... you too." I said, mumbling so that he couldn't quite hear me but it still sounded as if I'd said it back. I know it sounded crazy, but I hadn't told Dre I loved him in the last few weeks. I'd avoided it at all costs. I didn't feel right saying it if I wasn't sure it was true. I mean I did love him, of course I did, but I no longer knew if I was IN love with him. That talk I had with Mia still weighed heavily on my mind.

"Babe, I gotta get to practice but when I get home, we gotta talk, okay?" he said, his lips on my neck.

"About what?" I asked breathily.

"It's too hard to explain right now. I gotta go, but tonight, I promise." he said before he kissed me one last time and got outta the shower. I leaned against the shower wall and let the hot water soothe my body. Prior to getting into the shower I had just come from the gym and I was sore as all fuck but Dre had made me forget all about that when he decided to turn my sower into a fuck session.

After washing all my important parts I got out of the shower, my hair dripping wet. I was inbetween hair appointments so I just put some mousse in it and plaited it up before I got dressed. After I was finished putting on some yoga pants and a black Dimepiece crop hoodie, I blow dried my hair and took out the plaits, leaving it wavy. I slipped a FineAssGirls beanie on and my brand new Gamma 11s before I grabbed my purse and keys and left the house. I put some vaseline on my face as I sat at a red light. I was on my way to do some grocery shoppin because we were having dinner with Mario and his girlfriend tonight. I didn't really feel like goin out to eat, I wanted some home cooked food so I offered to cook. I didn't know how I felt about seeing Mario again, I mean obviously I wasn't nervous, it wasn't like he was my ex nigguh or whatever, but at the same time, he obviously felt like we had a connection that night. I don't want him feelin some typa way. But the way Dre tell it, he supposedly so happy with this chick. They been together for about 6, maybe 7 months now. Good for him, as long as he not worried bout me, I'm cool.