Chapter 12: Welcome To The Hood pt.4b

Kyra POV:

1:00am

I was finally having some fun. I had met this group of girls after I walked away froom RJ and Derrick. They were WILD but they were really cool and fun too. They were all older than me, aged from 20 to 24 and sort of like fast friends. All of them were in college or grad school and very focused on their futures and careers, but when they partied, as I mentioned before, they got WILD. Most of them were either drunk or tipsy and the ones that weren't were either soon to be or designated drivers. I had one drink, which was forcefully shoved into my hand by one of them, that I hadn't even so much as sipped from. All I did was hold it and try to keep up with them and their crazy antics. As of right now, we were all dying of laughter as one of the girls, I think her name is Celia, climbed on top of the bar, exposing her red thong to everyone in sight, and proceeded to do the New Orleans Bounce. She was one of the ones who was obviously drunk, so she didn't exactly look sexy up their. It was like watching someone have a seizure almost. But we did nothing to stop her. If anything we egged her on by cheering for her and singing, "Go Celia! It's your birthday!". She soaked it all up too. Nobody could tell her anything!

"That's my bitch!" yelled the girl standing next to me. She was the youngest in the group and the one I could most relate too. I couldn't remember her name for the life of me but she was who I stuck close to. Me and her found common interests and we could joke and hang out together when the other girls were a bit too wild for our liking. Me and her walked away from the bar chuckling together and out onto the dance floor. I hadn't really danced yet tonight, just sort of hung with them as they got drunk and watched them flirt with one guy as an entire group, and let me just say, that was COMEDY. Just imagine one guy being flirted with by about 10 girls at one time. Complete madness lol.

"Alright, now you got a fat ass. I know you know how to shake it." she said. I chuckled. What I've come to notice about her is that she likes to curse.

"I know how to dance but my ass has nothing to do with it." I said as we both began to rock our hips to the beat. She turned around and began grinding on me and I let her. If somebody didn't know us and just so happened to look over at us, they'd probably think we were lesbians. The looks we got from guys were so funny. It was all just for fun as we took turns grinding on each other and getting grinded on but obviously, guys take some things too seriously. We were laughing the whole time as a group of guys started to crowd around us and cheer us on, some getting cussed out by their girlfriends or dates. We decided to stop when somebody started throwing dollars at us. I'm not a stripper and I damn sure wasn't about to let some horny ass dudes start makin it rain on me when I was just trying to dance and have some fun. Dudes always ruin everything.

"Damn. Horny ass mufuckas act like they ain't never seen two bitches dance on each other before." she said as we walked off of the dance floor. I chuckled but agreed with her.

"I'm thristy now. You want that?" she asked, motioning towards the untouched drink in my hand. I shook my head no and handed it to her. She swallowed it's contents in one gulp and closed her eyes tight.

"GOTDAMN! That shit was strong! My throat burn like a mug!" she said, opening her eyes and breathing through her mouth. I shook my head at her and was about to respond before I was grabbed from behind and I felt lips on my cheek.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, turning around. I was about to go balistic before I realized it was RJ. He held a wide grin that could only be described as the sexiest grin I had ever seen. I know that's bad since I have a boyfriend, but hey, it's the truth.

"Boo, I'm bout to be famous!" he said excitedly. I was about to ask him what he meant until I realized he called me boo.

"Boo?"