Chapter 31: ROUND 2 !

Yes, I know. "RAE, WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN?!" Lol, life is so hectic these days, lord jesus! But I'ma gonna start uploading again. I can't say they'll be regular uploads but I'll try my best. This is short but important!!! I felt like this moment is sooo pivotal for RJ. Some shit is really about to go down with this story lol. So voteeeeeeee, and commentttttt, and fannnnn(i hate that yall are called followers now >:{ ) and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <333 ! -Rae

-RJ-

I walked through the halls of Sire's studio feelin pretty fuckin good. My career was on the up, I was about to get my babe back and I had just smoked the fattest blunt ever. I was throwed but at the same time ready to vibe and get down to business. I know it's kinda fucked up on my part that I'm about to steal Kyra from this nigguh but... all is fair in love and war. Ain't that how the saying goes?

I pushed open the door to the studio and found Sire sittin behind the mixer, playing some beats and messin with shit. He looked back at me and stood to dap me.

"Wassup, man?" he said, his voice kinda strained. I looked at his face and I swear it look like somebody whooped his ass with a bag of nails. Scratches and scars littered his face and moon-shaped scabs were everywhere. Sorta like fingernail scratches. I quirked my eyebrow at him.

"I'm good, yo..... but you don't look too good yaself. Wassup wit all this?" i said, gesturing to his face. His jaw tightened as he looked down at the floor.

"Nothin, man. Just got into it wit my girl. She was gettin outta line so I put her in her place." he said, shakin his head.

Yeah... remember how happy I just was? Consider my mood KILLED.

"What happened, man? Why yo face lookin like that? She whooped yo ass?" I asked. I needed answers and I needed em right the fuck now.

"She was actin a donkey so I told her to go sit her ass down somewhere. And then she decided she wanted to play wit the big boys and put her hands on me so I showed her what the deal was." he spoke confidently. No regrets about none of the shit he said. He still hadn't actually said he hit her yet though so I didn't know for sure. But I'll be damned if I wasn't gonna.

"Ain't no bitch of mines gon disrespect me. Especially after I done paid my money to bring her ungrateful ass out here all the way from Ohio. Her ass is probably on a plane back there right now. She lucky my bodyguard Tiny broke shit up, otherwise I'da kicked her ass there myself."

"Yo, what you mean?! You put ya hands on 'er ?!" I asked, not bein able to contain my anger as I stepped closer to him. I was pissed. I went from mellowed the fuck out to enraged in half a milisecond. I swear to God if he touched her, I'mma rip his fuckin head off.

"I did what I had to do." he replied. I stepped closer, toe to toe wit the nigguh. All I needed was for him to say he laid even a finger on her and I would be on his ass like white on rice. He was a dead man. All he had to do was say the wrong muvfuckin thing.

"Did. You. Hit. Her. ?" I emphasized every fuckin word. 

"Hell yeah, the bitch hit me so I hit her b-"

He didn't have enough time to finish his sentence before I plunged my fist into his face. I grabbed his shirt and continually beat the fuck outta him, blood flying outta his mouth and me not giving a single fuck! How dare this nigguh put his hands on my wife!!! Who the fuck did he think he was?!! I dropped him on the floor and started kickin the shit outta him.

"You gon put yo hands on a female?! HUH?! PUT YA HANDS ON ME THEN, NIGGA!! YOU GOT BALLS ENOUGH TO HURT A FEMALE, RIGHT?! WELL HIT ME THEN!! BITCH ASS NIGGA!!" I screamed at him. Somewhere inbetween punching him and kicking him, he went unconscious but I was too pissed off to notice. As he laid on the floor lifeless, it pissed me off even more. He wasn't even awake to feel the kicks I was givin him. But it was cool, I knew for a fact that he was gon have some broken ribs and a black eye. And even though I felt like I shouldve ended his life, I had to stop myself, otherwise I'd be right back to my old shit. I hadn't ended a life for almost a year now and  had no intention to do that shit ever again. I had too much to live for.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Frank's number. As I waited for him to pick up, I spit on Sire, kickin him one more time. Frank picked up and I didn't give him enough time to say hello.

"Yo Frank, we got a problem." I said.

"What kinda problem, young blood?" he said, concern laced in his voice.

"I just fucked this nigguh up, man."

"Whay you mean fucked him up?"

"I whooped his ass!" I yelled. His old ass was makin me mad.

"NIGGA, YOU WHAT?!" he screamed over the phone. I took the phone away from my ear as he proceeded to cuss me tf out.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITCHU?! DO YOU KNOW YOU JUST KILLED YO WHOLE FUCKIN CAREER?! WHAT THE FUCK YOU EVEN HIT HIM FOR?!"

"He put his fuckin hands on my girl! He wasn't about to get away with that shit! Fuck that!" I yelled back.

"A BITCH?! YOU DID THIS SHIT OVER A BITCH?! I SHOULD COME DOWN THERE AND WHOOP YO ASS MY DAMN SELF!!"

"AY, WATCH YO FUCKIN MOUTH! KYRA AIN'T NO BITCH! AND YOU AIN'T GON WHOOP SHIT, OLD MAN!"

"You one dumb ass nigga, man. I can't believe this shit! Yo career is done. Finished. I hope her pussy made of gold or some shit cuz if not, you one STUPID MUTHAFUCKA!" he yelled, hangin up the phone on me.

I threw my phone as hard as I could, making it explode as it hit the wall. I was beyond pissed. This nigguh just made me seriously fuck up my life, all because he had to go and be a bitch ass nigguh and put his hands on a female. MY female. I didn't wanna call the ambulance cuz I knew it would attract attention, but then again, I couldn't just leave him here either. And plus I didn't know if he was the type to call the police on a nigguh. So either way, I was fucked. I paced back and forth, weighing my options. I guess I'ma have to just call the ambulance. Ain't no way I'ma be able to play this shit off. I might as well just get it over with. I bent down and pulled his phone outta his pocket then dialed 911. The operator picked up on the second ring and I froze.

"911, what's the emergency?" asked the lady on the other end. I was silent for a second before I hung up.

"Man fuck all that." I said out loud before I picked up all the pieces of my shattered phone and dipped out.

I ain goin to jail.