Sleepover

Lacy paced the small back hallway of the base.
"Decepticons. why did it have to be Decepticons?"
"I know how you feel." Emily was sitting cross legged painting her fingernails with the instant dry nail polish she always had stashed in her backpack.
Lilith whimpered, "I can't stay here, I need to watch my tv show."
Emily rolled her eyes, "It'll probably be online tomorrow Lilith, besides, there are giant robots blocking our way at the moment."
Miko came around the corner with a load of blankets in her hands.
"It's not the best bedding in the world but it'll be better than nothing."
"Thanks Miko." Lacy said, "well guess we should figure something out for us to do for a while."
"Well," Miko said, "Raff and Jack are hogging the game console." Everyone went silent for a minute to think.
Emily got a sly look on her face "Looks like we'll just have to figure something out ourselves." she screwed the lid back on her nail polish and opened her backpack.

Ratchet was finishing fixing the last of Highbeams' damages.

"that's the last of them." he said with a scowl, "But don't let me catch any of you fooling around like that again. Somebody could get seriously hurt."

The bots involved in the race, having heard this about a million times already rolled their eyes.

"Psst! Bulkhead!" came a whisper from around the corner, followed by muffled giggling.

Bulkhead turned towards the noise, "Miko? What is-"

"Shh! Just come over here!" Miko stuck her hand out of the shadows just far enough to motion to Bulkhead.

Bulkhead walked around the corner. More giggling ensued and some muffled whispering.

A few minutes later, Lacy called out drawing everyones attention "Humans and Autobots! Boys and Girls! A play directed by Lacy, Costumes and makeup by Emily and starring Bulkhead!"

Miko waltzed into the control room wearing a silver dinosaur costume and green and dark pink makeup. "Oh no! our prima ballerina is missing!" she jumped around the room, searching under imaginary objects.

Lillith stumbled out from the corner, tripped on her shoelaces and fell flat on her face. "Forsooth I can't find our dinosaur!"

"Director!" came the hissing of two small whispering voices.

"whatever will we do?" Miko and Lillith met in the middle of the room in a panicked flourish.

"I know what we'll do!" Emily strutted out from behind the wall, "we'll send in our emergency prima ballerina!"

Lacy ran in a tutu and tried to fake trip but ended up really tripping, landing on her ankle the wrong way in  pain that the other performers didn't seem to notice. "oh my ankle! I can not perform!" she cringed.

Emily looked worried"we shall have to send in our only replacement! Miko! Fetch the Star!"

Miko ran off and pushed a pink tutu and crown wearing Bulkhead out from behind the wall. Everyone burst out laughing.

"uhhhh" Bulkhead said seeing all the bots looking at him, "I am never gonna live this down."

Lacy, still on the floor, held her ankle, "Dance Bulkhead! the world depends on it!"

Bulkhead, being the first one to notice Lacy's pained expression, walked over and picked her up, lifting her to his eye level. "I'ts all fun and games until somebody gets hurt huh?"

Lacy cringed, "Yeah, just a little."

Bulkhead carried Lacy to sickbay for Ratchet to take care of.

"aww Bulk! you're no fun!" Miko yelled after him, still not really realizing Lacy was actually hurt.

"Miko, she's sprained her ankle or somthing." Emily said flatly.

"oh. heh. I knew that." Miko said.

"great, another thing that I have to deal with." Ratchet exclaimed. he walked after Bulkhead to look after Lacy's ankle. "yes, it looks like a sprain," he started rustling through drawers till he found the tenser bandages, "somebody has been messing with my equipment again," he growled. Once he had wrapped Lacy's ankle, he picked her up and set her on the couch in front of the TV. "now stay off that leg for a while." Ratchet rifled through the dvds by the TV, put one in the player and walked off.

"sweet!" Miko shouted, jumping onto the couch, " I love this show!" The title screen for a japanese anime came on the screen.

Jack walked up behind them, "you two watch that stuff?"

"Duh!" Miko exclaimed "It's only one of the best shows on the planet!"

"Actually Ratchet was the one who put it on," Lacy said,"Funny. I don't even remember mentioning it when he was around."

"shh! It's Starting!" Miko stage whispered. Lillith and Emily rushed to watch the show.

For the next hour and a half the girls were rivited to the screen, not even realizing it was getting late.

They fell asleep as the theme song played for the fourth time.