Nerves Are Wearing Thin (So what on earth is wrong with the girls?)

Well, I only received one answer to my contest question... that was from my sister pandasarecute42 the answer was My Little Pony, Make Friends Keep Discord, and the words were uttered by Discord himself. Ok that's all I wanted to say. Enjoy the chapasnap!

"What is it Nurse Darby?" Ratchet asked as he picked the extremely hyper Lacy up off of his shoulder and placed her back on the medical bed.
"Well, I can't be sure but it's almost as if the three of them switched personalities. All of them exibit classic mental trama but they are each behaving differently," Nurse Darby paused, "Jack was saying that Emily behaves very feminine whereas Lillith hates the color pink and most feminine things and Lacy is very intelligent and shy. You can see for yourself they are not behaving like themselves," She gestured to the three girls who were not on the examination tables. They were in the main room. Emily was reading a dictionary from Lacy's backpack. Lillith was trying to paint Bulkhead pink with nail polish while chatting energetically with Hammerblade and Bumblebee who were despirately trying to get her off of Bulkhead's, well, head. Lacy was tightrope walking on the upstairs railing. Ratchet jumped at the sight of Lacy and snatched her from the railing.
"Are you insane?!?!" Ratchet yelled at the startled Blonde.
"Ratchet, if my theory is correct, you are really speaking to a cross between Lacy and Lillith," Nurse Darby shook her head, "Depending on the combination it could be pointless in trying to communicate with her."
"So how do we fix this then?" Ratchet gestured wildly, "We can't send these kids home like this!"
"That's the thing, I have absolutely no idea! The only thing I could suggest is recreating the conditions that originally caused this and trying to reverse it but, I have no idea what that could do to them physically. It could take months or even years to properly test a procedure to-"
"Years? I'm supposed to endure years of this?" Ratchet lifted his hand to realize that Lacy was no longer in it. A frantic glance at the room revealed that she had somehow managed to climb onto one of the rafters. She paced back and forth while eating a giant chocolate bar and getting it all over her face in the process.
"PRIMUS! WHO GAVE HER SUGAR?" Ratchet's exclamation echoed throughout the now silent base. Very slowly every head turned to Miko who was taking photos of the sugar high girl while chuckling and eating a chocolate bar of her own.
Ratchet growled and ran off to "rescue" Lacy.
"Bulkhead you should wear a tux y'know? It'd look really good on you!" Lillith gushed as she clung to Bulk's head as Hammerblade was "gently" trying to pry her off.
"Could you guys be quiet? I'm trying to read about the word monarchy," Emily was sitting squished between two large crates.
"Well," said Nurse Darby, "I'll see what I can do..." she retreated back into the sickbay and went on the computer to review some Cybertronian procedures.

***time skip brought to you by

Ratchet freaking out cause Lacy is on your head! (Ha! Made ya look!)***

"Ratch - Ratch why can't I have any icecream covered in chocolate covered in sprinkles covered in lint covered in feathers covered in bananas covered in nouns covered in holes covered in logs covered in bumps covered in frogs covered in flies covered in wings covered in fleas covered in elephants covered in hot dogs covered in whipped cream with a cherry on top?"
"First of all, DON'T CALL ME RATCH-RATCH! Second of all, even if I did say you could have that, which I wouldn't because you are far too hyper without more sugar, where would we even get all those ingredients? And why would you want to eat lint?!?"
"I Nuh no, I just never tried it before. Maybe it's the next best thing?"
"Gah! You are impossible!" Ratchet scooped Lacy up and walked down the hall to where Hammerblade and Aquastrike had assembled Lillith and Emily and had created a safe enviroment in one of the treasure rooms. Bumblebee had lined the walls with blankets and Miko, as Ratchet's punishment for giving Lacy sugar, was tasked with getting sleeping bags, books meant for toddlers, magazines, Shakespeare playscripts and granola bars.
"Ratchet why're you putting me in there? I wanna stay out here with you," Lacy looked at him with puppy dog eyes which were very hard for Ratchet to resist.
"Look Lacy, I'd like to have you stay with me but, it's safer for you in here," he set her down and she started to tear up like a 3 year old, "No no no. Don't cry, I'll be back real soon with the cure for you and your friends. So sit tight aaaand... " he searched around for something he could distract her with," Read this book about... Oh the places you'll go! Yes. Read that book."
"Dr. Suess? I love Dr. Suess!" Emily exclaimed.
"Yeah me to!" Lillith chimed in,"Let's read it together!
"Ok!" Lacy grabbed the book and ran over to her friends.
Mission accomplished, Ratchet thought as he closed the door on the 3 reading girls. He took one last glimpse at them through the tiny window before nodding to Bumblebee, who was guarding them first, and then going back to the lab to help Nurse Darby figure out how to cure for the girls.
"You look like you just sent your kid off to daycare for the first time," Nurse Darby said.
"It's not a daycare Ms. Darby, it is a room prepared for crazed individuals that we are supposed to be curing right now!" Ratchet was at his last nerve.
"Gee, you make it sound like an insane assilum. Why, when Jack fist went to the babysitter's-"
"MOMMM!!" Jack yelled from across the room.
"Let's just say, he wasn't the only one crying when I left, " she sniffled as a tear escaped her eye, "anyway, show me the weapon that was used on them again?"

*meanwhile*
"Hey Bee! We ran out of Dr. Suess books!" Lillith called.
"And Robert Munch books!" Emily added.
"And Mathew and the Midnight books! Got he more!" Lacy yelled.
"Bzoo-voo woo. Bzzt ooo" Bee shook his head sadly since he had to stay there and guard them.
"Bee I don't care if you say you gotta stay at your post, or that Miko won't go and get them cause she's in detention. I want Mathew and the Midnight Turkeys!!!" Lacy kicked the door, crossed her arms and started chanting "Get more books! Get more books!"
Emily and Lillith joined in. Luckily, Raff came down the hallway at that exact moment.
"Hey Bee, is there a problem?"
"Bzzt voo soo-oo voo"
"And he said he won't go get them for us!" Lacy yelled.
"Lacy can you understand Bee?" Raff asked.
"What, didn't he just start talking english?" Lacy shrugged.
"Bee, say something completely random."
"Voo voo voo whirr bzz,"
"Ooh! I want a cupcake too!" Lacy clapped her hand excitedly.
"Lacy can understand Bee!" Raff exclaimed, "I'll go get some more books for you guys. Just hold on a few minutes ok?" Raff ran out into the main room, "Ratchet! Lacy can understand Bumblebee!"
"That's it! We've got it! Wait, what?"