The desepticons hatch their master plan

Megatron paced his command room.
"So you say the Autobots have 3 new humans Soundwave?"
Soundwave nodded.
"Excellent," Megatron smirked "prepare a trap to lure them out. After all it shouldn't be too hard to find them. We know where they go to school."
"Lord Megatron, perhaps you would let me go?" Knockout strutted up the narrow walkway, "it could require," he chuckled slyly, "a physicians touch."
Megatron considered the possibilities, "Very well Knockout,"he paused, then added," do not fail me."
"Thank you lord Megatron, the children will never know what hit them." Knockout turned on his heels and strided out of the control room with a smirk in his eye.

***
Lacy was woken up by the smell of Emily's nail polish, in a hallway in the base. Emily had succeeded in painting all of the other girls nails a different hue and was working on painting Lacy's toe nails radiant magenta. She had already painted her finger nails robin blue.
"Morning Em," Lacy sat up and stretched.
"Careful, your finger nails might not be dry!" Emily exclaimed.
Lillith stirred and sat up, immediately noticing her hot pink toe nails.
"Emily!! You know I don't like pink!"
Emily snickered,"but it looks so good on you!"
Lacy chuckled pointing at Lillith's fingernails which were powderpuff pink.
"Oh come on!" Lillith poked the smoothed finish on her nails, "and you cut them too?!"
"Lillith I couldn't just sit there as you slowly turned into the wicked witch of the west," Emily said, a slight scowl creeping in.
Lillith sighed "Got any nail polish remover?"
"Nope!" Emily exclaimed, smirking again. She put the cap back on an orange nail polish bottle, "there, the spitting image of Ratchet himself!"
Lacy looked at her left big toe to see a nail art Ratchet, in ambulance form.
"Check it out Lil'!" wincing Lacy lifted her bandaged foot carefully and put it where her friend could see the miniature medic.
"Cool!" Lillith exclaimed, "Radient magenta? nice color choice Em!"
"Thanks! You bought it for my birthday last year," Emily grinned, "Want me to paint Hammerblade on your nails?"
"Sure!" Lillith stuck her right foot out towards Emily as she pulled out a yellow bottle of nail polish.
"What's all the racket?" Miko groaned sleepily.
Lacy grinned "Emily got up early. She was terribly bored."
"She painted our nails," Lillth added.
"Yours are neon orange and cerulean!" Emily chimed in happily, still painting the yellow dump truck onto Lillith's toenail.
Miko gasped, seeming not at all sleepy anymore "You're painting bots?! Me next!"
"No problem!" Emily put a final black mark on Hammerblade and pulled out a green bottle of nail polish. She moved over to Miko and started to paint Bulkhead on her right big toe.
Lacy pulled out her iPod, "wow... it's six in the morning..."
"We've got lots of time." Emily grinned, putting a cap on the green and pulling out the black again.
"What's for breakfast?" Lillith's stomach growled.
"Do they have any food around here Miko?" Emily chimed in, putting the cap on the black and putting all her nail polish in her bag.
"Actually... I don't know." Miko shrugged, "I'll go ask Bulkhead!" Miko stood up.
"I'm starving! I'll come with." Lillith stated standing up.
"Just be careful of your nails!" Emily raced after the two other girls.
Lacy sat there, trying to get up without putting weight on her ankle, "Little help?"
Emily and Miko turned, "sorry!" They raced back and lifted Lacy up, supporting them on their shoulders. Lacy hobbled along beside them as they made their way slowly to the main room.
"Hey Bulk!" Miko yelled when the green offroader came into view, "we got any food around here?"
"Jack and Arcee went into town to get some cereal," Raff said, looking for pictures of Bumblebee on an alien sighting website, "they should be back soon."
"Good, I'm starving!" Lillith exclaimed.
Ratchet rounded the corner grumbling about another piece of smashed equipment.
"What are you all doing? Lacy shouldn't be walking around with her ankle in that condition!" Ratchet reached down and scooped Lacy up in his hand, "putting pressure on it could cause serious damage!" Ratchet walked over to the med bay and began examining Lacy's foot.
"What's this?" Ratchet gestured to the nail art.
"Oh, Emily got bored. And when she gets bored, she paints people's nails. She's quite good actually. Once a guy fell asleep in class and she painted his nails with 10 different Disney princesses. And-"
"Hmm. I can't be sure with this primitive technology, but you may have a hairline fracture in your foot." Ratchet said." I recommend seeing a physician qualified to deal with fractures this small. In the mean time, stay off that foot." he rummaged around in a drawer till he found a pair of crutches, "here." he held them out to Lacy.
"Thanks Ratchet," Lacy said taking them from him.
"Hey Lace! Jack is back with.....hash browns!" Emily exclaimed.
"I thought he was getting cereal," Lacy stated, "but hash browns are cool too."
"None of the grocery stores were open so he went to McDonalds," Emily stated, flipping her red curly locks over her shoulder, "come on before it's cold!"
"Ok!" Lacy moved so that she was sitting on the edge of the examination table and was about to jump off.
"Don't go jumping off of things in your condition!" Ratchet picked Lacy up and walked towards where the other kids had set up a makeshift dining area made of a picnic blanket, "stay OFF the leg," he said setting her down on the edge of the blanket. Ratchet walked away grumbling, "thinks she's a daredevil."
"Alright, Lacy's here let's eat!" Miko grabbed the brown paper bag in the middle of the blanket and pulled out hash browns, handing them out. She sat down with her own breakfast, and noticed Bulkhead walking towards the group, "Hey Bulk!"
"Hey Miko," Bulkhead replied.
"We're gonna kick some tailpipe today Bulk! I can feel it!"
"Yeah but first you're gonna hit the books," Arcee walked by, "we've got ten minutes before we're taking you all to school."
"Aww come on!" Miko exclaimed.
"If you're late again, you'll be in detention for life," Bulkhead said.
"Ah relax Bulk!" Miko said, "the teach won't notice me come in."
"Yeah right." Bulkhead said skeptically. "Like she hasn't noticed you come in the last 15 times you've been late."
"I haven't been late that many-" Miko was cut off as Bulkhead picked up her backpack and dumped out a bunch of crumpled up, unsigned, white late slips, "oh... heh heh."
Everyone by now had finished their breakfast, and we're waiting by their vehicles.
Optimus walked towards the ground bridge controls, "Ratchet, I think it would be best if you took Emily and Lilith with you."
"You got it Optimus." Ratchet said as he transformed.
"I call shotgun!" Lacy called.
Ratchet sounded stunned "You call what?"

Hey guys! Sorry for writing so slow! Next chapasnap will be intense! Ha ha! So it should be quick in the making. (Fingers crossed x)
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapasnap (chapter [figured I needed my own weird way of saying it, everyone else does it])!
Later!
Ifluttershy