Authors Notes

Hi there! I'm IFluttershy, nice to meet you! This is a story taking place in the Transformers Prime universe with all the characters in it plus some Ocs I'll add later. It's a surprise so far, don't worry all will be revealed in time. I will now allow Optimus prime to do the disclaimer.

Optimus: I did not agree to do any such thing

Me: sorry Optimus, guess I should have asked you first. Ratchet will you do the disclaimer?

Ratchet: Oh alright! I guess somebody has to do it! And if even Optimus won't do it I guess I will. You humans are so.... Oh what's the word? I don't know, it'll come to me sometime! Disclaimer. Right. IFluttershy, who should be doing this herself, does not own any of the transformers prime characters but does own her Ocs.

Optimus Prime: she hasn't revealed them to us yet either so you should not feel left out.

Bumblebee: bzzt-oo-oo-kwow

Raff: Bumblebee is right, all will be revealed in time.

Arcee: gah! Just get on with it!

Bumblebee: woo-koo-voo buzzt do-oo

Jack: uh Raff?

Raff: he said that its up to IFluttershy to say when to go on

Miko: Uh Hello? IFluttershy? We're all getting bored over here!

Bulkhead: Miko!

Ratchet: if the rest of you don't mind, I'd like to get something done around here!

Optimus Prime: everyone, IFluttershy will show us when she is finished the chapter, let her work in peace.

Ratchet: that goes for me too! Why don't you all go play some video games?....QUIETLY!