Back at base (uh oh Ratchet's gonna have a fit!)

AN sorry for the late update guys. school and all. plus the added distraction of ninja turtles. anyway here's the chapter.

The injured bots and the kids walked through the bridge.

"What happened?" Ratchet asked seeming to expect a dumb answer.

"We crashed." Raff said.

"But it never would of happened if Aquastrike had been showing off." Miko said.

"Well your comment didn't help much." Lacy said.

"All of you! we've got bigger problems than who started it." Bulkhead said.

"What were you thinking?!?!?!?!" Ratchet exclaimed, yelling at, well, everyone.

"Like him?" Miko asked her guardian.

"You know what? nevermind. " ratchet said "does anyone have any major damage?"

There were a couple fender benders, a couple crushed doors, a crumpled wing, and a few shocked kids but no internal damage.

"You do realize the Decepticons could attack at ANY MOMENT! what if they attacked now? Would you fight well enough to survive?" Ratchet asked.

"Ummm..." Emily said

"It was a rhetorical question!" Ratchet yelled, "Aquastrike let's get you fixed up."

Aqua stood reluctant to follow the angry med bot. she walked towards sickbay.

Lillith walked shyly towards Hammerblade.

"Hi." she said.

Hammerblade smiled and reached out his hand. "hey"

Lillith hesitated for a second before climbing into her guardian's hand.

"So I guess I was a little harsh on you a while back. can you forgive me?" Lillith asked.

Hammerblade smiled "of course."

"Hey Lillith!" Emily yelled up to her friend.

"Yeah?" Lillith replyed.

"Com'ere a sec!" Emily said.

Lillith looked up at her guardian and he started to lower her towards the ground. Lillith stepped down and walked over to Emily.

"What's up?"

"I was just trying to figure out how Arcee convinced you to accept Hammerblade. " Emily said.

"Long story short, I'm not up for planes and motorcycles." Lillith said.

"Ah." Emily smiled. "so what now?"

"I don't know."

"Lets go find Lacy!" Emily suggested.

Lacy of course was standing on the balcony, watching Ratchet repair Aquastrike's damaged wing and scrapes.

"Laaaacyyyy, come out and plaaaayyy!" Emily called.

"Oh hey guys! I'm coming!" She quickly walked down the steps to meet her friends. "What's up?"
"Weeeeell we're bored"
"You hauled me away from a very interesting process to tell me you're bored?!?" Lacy asked.
Emily said bluntly "yes. There is nothing to do. There's no excitement!"
As if on cue the screen above came alive with the incoming transmission screen.
"Optimus, it's Megatron." Ratchet had stopped tinkering with Aquastrikes wing and had gone over to the screen.
"Find out what he wants." Optimus said.
The screen came alive with Megatron's ugly faceplate. Lacy knew he was trouble. " well you got your wish Emily."
"Optimus, long time no see." Megatron gushed.
"Skip the pleasantries Megatron what do you want?" Optimus said accusatorially.
"Why Optimus, it's not like you to be so hostile."
"It's not like YOU to be so nice unless you have an advantage." Optimus retorted.
"Dear dear Optimus, you know me too well." Megaton grinned evilly, shedding his pleasant disguise, "I heard you have some new pets."
Lacy bolted up the stairs, "We're not pets Megacreep!"
"Feisty little ones too, Optimus? Dear me." He paused, an evil tone came to his voice "I can find them, Optimus. I Will find them. It's just a matter of when. " He grinned, then disappeared from the monitor.
Everyone in the room looked to Optimus, their faces and faceplates solemn.
"This is a dangerous time. You should all stay here tonight."
"But what about our families? " Lacy asked.
Optimus sighed, "You must contact them briefly to tell them you are staying at a friends house."
"But it's a school night! My mother would never let me sleep over on a school night!" Lacy said, panic growing in her voice.
"I'm afraid we have no other option." Said Optimus, sadly.
Lacy sighed, her life was falling apart, and there was nothing she could do about it.