The Cure

Ok ok I know, total fail in updating. This is rather short I think and I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to in this chapter but, here's some more guys! Hope you like it!

Nurse Darby held up a detailed plan. "The cure is to recreate the circumstances of the accident! Seeing as it didn't harm them them first time, there is no evidence that it would a second time. Hopefully, it won't switch other aspects of their personalities instead."
"That would require getting an energon prod. I'll go retrieve it from the Decepticon Warship," Ratchet said.
"I have some more medical supplies to get to monitor the girls vital signs as we proceed. I should be back soon after you are," Nurse Darby went to her car. Ratchet went to go prep the ground bridge but Optimus stopped him.
"You must stay here."
"Optimus, I should be the one to get the energon prod! I caused this mess in the first place by not being there when Knockout showed up!" Ratchet protested, "I'm the one who charged in to save them while under the influence of Synth-en. Let me fix this situation."
"Ratchet, all of us make mistakes. It is our responcibility to know when to ask for help once we have made them," Optimus put his hand on Ratchet's shoulder comfortingly and smiled a bit, "you may come but we will accompany you."
"Well then what are we waiting for?" Arcee stood at the controls to the groundbridge her hand on the switch, "can't stand all that forgiving sappy stuff," She whispered under her breath. She flipped it and charged into the green swirl followed closely by Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Aquastrike, Hammerblade, Highbeams, Smokescreen, and of course, Miko. Just as Miko was about to go through the bridge, Ratchet scooped her up in the palm of his hand.
"Miiiiikoooo" he said in disproving voice.
"Aww Ratchet!" Miko crossed her arms as Ratchet set her down.
"When did you get out of detention anyways?" Raff asked Miko from behind so that she had to turn around, giving Ratchet and Optimus a few seconds headstart to drive into the groundbridge.
"Like, 5 minutes ago. I snuck out early and got- that was a distraction wasn't it?" Miko turned around just as the bridge closed.
"Yup," Raff smiled a bit then a realization hit him when he saw Jack walk over towards them from the ground bridge controls, "Um, Jack......Who's guarding the girls?!?"
Meanwhile on the Decepticon warship...
"So... where should we start looking?" Bulkhead asked.
"The armoury. Wherever that is," Arcee shrugged.
"I think I saw it when I was here earlier. This way." Ratchet started off down the corridor stealthily followed by the other bots.
Turning a corner, Ratchet spied what they were looking for. The armoury stood halfway down the corridor, however, there were two Decepticon drones guarding the door.
"One problem. Two drones, a flier and a roller or whatever you call them." Ratchet reported.
"Not to mention none of us have the code?" Arcee added.
"No problem," Smokescreen grinned, "I got a way around that," he held up his wrist revealing the phase shifter.
"When did you?" Ratchet asked.
"We had to move somthing to put the girls in a treasure room didn't we?" Smokescreen jumped into a wall. Then a minute later jumped back out with a few big Laser weapons, a golden tiara and a few canisters containing a red substance.
"Where's the energon prod? You were supposed to get an energon prod!!!" Ratchet said perhaps a little too loudly.
"Oh, there wasn't one. But I got some sweet souvenirs!" He said as he waved the tiara around.
"Smokescreen, that's a- look out!" Arcee tackled Smokescreen as the two guards from the Armoury started shooting at the group. She helped the other bot up as the rest of the Autobots retreated around the corner.
"Ooh. Wonder what this does?" Smokescreen pressed a button on one of the giant weapons he had procured, which proceeded to vaporize the guards and blow a large smoking hole in the side of the Decepticon Warship, "Oooh so that's what it does... I think it'll be my new favourite weapon."
"Come on Rookie, we've still got to find that energon prod to cure the girls. We're not here to test weaponry and go sightseeing!" Arcee ran off following the rest of the group.
"Hey! Wait for me! This stuff is heavy!"
Back at the base...
"Uh oh..." Miko stood in front of the relic room. The garage-like door propped open with a hardcover copy of Mathew and the Midnight Tow truck, and a peice of red licorice.
"Uh oh is right. Ratchet's going to kill us," Raff shook his head.
"Not if we get them back before he gets back. Raff, check down that hall, Miko, stay in the control room. Guard the bridge. Nobody gets out."
"Stall if we haven't caught them when they ask for a bridge? No problem!" Miko ran off before Jack could say another word.
"I'll check outside," Jack said loud enough that he thought Miko could still hear him. Raff ran off down the hallway and Jack walked through the control room and out the entrance tunnel into the expanses of the desert.
"Anybody here? Jack called out and looked up towards the tall rock structure that housed the Autobot base. He scanned the cliffs above for the girls quickly. He didn't see them. He was about to keep walking when he heard a laughing sound from above him. He stopped in his tracks, listening to make sure it wasn't the wind. The laughing sound came again. Jack tried to get a fix on where it was coming from. He grabbed onto the rocky side of the base and began to haul himself up towards the sound.

Raff walked down the corridor. He tried to muffle the sound of his feet tapping on the floor so he could surprise whoever he happened to come across. He looked in each relic rooms he came across as he walked quietly along. He had to open each one a bit because he wasn't tall enough to look in the windows. The only sound that could be heard was the squeaking of the garage-like door hinges. The Autobots didn't care about a few squeaky hinges he guessed. He crouched down and opened the next garage-like door. Nothing.
"Boo!" Raff started as he turned around to face Lillith, "Can't catch me!" Lillith ran off down the corridor and turned the corner. Raff ran as fast as his little legs could carry him. He heard the clang of metal upon metal as he turned the corner but Lillith was nowhere to be seen. Where could she have gone? He wondered at it for a moment as he checked all the relic rooms in the hallway. Nothing. Where was she?

Miko stood by the groundbridge controls... bored out of her skull.
"Why didn't Jack give me a fun job?" She pouted. It was probably because he didn't trust her. Or more likely because Raff couldn't reach the controls. "What can I do while I'm here?" Miko wondered. She grabbed her electric guitar, plugged it into her amp and strummed a few times, finding inspiration. She began rocking out to no song in particular.
"Oh I know! I could spam text Lillith and Emily so their phones will chime! That will make them much easier to find! Miko pulled out her phone and started texting Emily first.

The laughing was every few seconds now. It was getting louder to. Jack pulled himself up onto the next rock. He was about as high off the ground as Bulkhead was tall. He crouched and looked around. The laughing sound again. It was coming from the rock ledge slightly above him and to the left. I have them now, he thought. He grabbed onto the ledge and pulled himself up to find Emily's phone. The laughing sound came again... it was the text tone for Emily's phone. Messages from Miko were coming in every 5 seconds. They were obviously spam.
Miko: gguhrtg
Miko: bgngujtyhdtb
Miko: fbhmuutgrf
Miko: hijtgv
Miko: $;!^&?%_&&
Jack took out his own cell phone and texted Miko.
Jack: I have Emily's phone. You can stop spamming her now.
Emily's phone laughed 5 more times. Then Miko texted Jack back.
Miko: oops sorry :P
Jack sighed. They were one step further from fining them again. Plus, now he had to climb back down.