Psyco Ratchet Takes the Cake (what?)

Upon writing this I realized it was rather violent. Sure, that's to be expected what with Synth-en involved but just thought I'd warn you guys. Anyway, enjoy the chapasnap!

Ratchet's wheels skidded to a stop as he transformed. The green swirl behind him dissapeared without a trace behind him as he stepped forward cautiously, the green glow in his eyes unmistakeable. The Autobot tread across a narrow hallway, careful to look before turning the corner. He felt like he could take on the world and that he could, and would, take down the Decepticon medic, Megatron, and anyone else who stood in his way.
I have to save Lacy.
"Ratchet return to base!" Optimus's voice came through his comunicator, " I repeat, Ratchet, return to-"
Ratchet turned off his communicator. He wouldn't respond no matter how much Optimus pleaded. He had a goal and he had to accomplish it.
He rounded a corner, forgetting his plan to stay hidden for a moment, to come face to face with a Vehicon. It was the one from the video monitor with the energon still trickling down his face.
"You there!" The Vehicon lunged at Ratchet but he was too strong for the Decepticon. Ratchet took hold of the other mech's forearm and swung him over his head, sendinging him facedown into the ground with an earshattering crash. Kneeling on top of the Vehicon, he bent over till his head was next to the other mech's audio receptor.
"Where's Lacy?!" He yelled only loud enough to jolt the Decepticon a bit. He waited for a few seconds without reply and then asked him again, "Where is she?!" For enphasis, Ratchet slid one of his blades out of his forearm and held it to the back of the mech's neck.
"The humans are in the brig," the Vehicon said in a labored voice, "they're under heavy lock and guard and-"
"And?" Ratchet put more weight on the Decepticon.
"They're being chained up so they don't cause anymore trouble," the Decepticon took a long ragged breath, "not that they can anymore after I was done with them."
Bad move, Though Ratchet. He pounded a fist against the Mech's head, hitting it against the floor repeatedly. He was about to finish him off with his blade when he heard voices drawing closer. He jumped off the now unconcious mech and ducked down the nearest corridor. He crouched down and waited for the Decepticons to pass. A couple seconds later, Knockout walked by with Soundwave and another vehicon.
"What on Cybertron?!" Knockout said upon finding the unconcious bot leaking energon all over the walkway. Ratchet looked around the corner to see the 3 bots surrounding the battered mech. They seemed distracted enough. Ratchet leaped out of his hiding spot and spun vertically through the air with a confident grin as his foot collided with the new vihicon's faceplate knocking the other mech backwards. His foot landed still on top of the Con's face while the other landed on his torso. Ratchet turned to the other Cons slyly and asked,
"Ever notice that there's septic in the word Desepticon?" He jumped off of the other mech, twisting his foot into his faceplate giving him a nasty metal burn. He charged at the other cons still looking at him incredulously. He slid out his blades and spun around in the air attempting to hit them both when he landed. Both dodged with difficulty. Knockout, finally understanding, took out his saws and started them whirring,
"Synth-en is it Doctor?" The sly look never left his face as he caught a glimpse of his eyes,"So it is. Well, this time when I spill your guts, I will get my sample."
"In your dreams Decepticon scum," Ratchet said bitterly as he flipped through the air, and ended with an amazing mid air kick to Knockout's torso. Knockout flew backwards into the wall. He looked down noticing a scratch in his paint. He gasped,
"You'll pay for that!" He charged at the Autobot as Soundwave, now behind Ratchet, extended his long flexible arms to ensnare the Autobot. Ratchet dodged Knockout's attack and back kicked him into the wall causing his saws to pent rate his own torso a bit as well as the wall. As he turned around Ratchet could see a small amount of energon run out of the other mech's wounds. He smirked. Soundwave was just about to capture him in his tubular extendable arms when Ratchet turned around and severed every last one of the arms with his blades, leaving a puddle of energon on the ground. Soundwave stumbled backwards and fell onto the ground. As he did so, he released Lazerbeak to warn Megatron. Lazerbeak flew off before Ratchet could intercept. He jumped on top of Soundwave torso, as he heard Knockout charging once again, backflipped over Knockout's head and stabbed him in the back, not so badly that it would kill him just so that he wouldn't get back up again. Knockout fell forward and Ratchet flipped him back over so he could see his face.
"What was that about your Synth-en sample?" For good me sure he carved the Autobot symbol over his Decepticon insignia and carved Decepticons suck into his torso as he smirked at the Decepticon medic's protests to please spare his paintjob. He didn't listen.
An alarm sounded throughout the ship.
"Well, I guess that makes this more interesting," Ratchet pounded Knockout's head into the ground and leaped off the now uncontious medic's form. He sprinted down the hallway grinning slyly,
"Hoo ha!"
He made it to the cell block without another major encounter. He jumped around a corner to see four vehicons guarding a cell. Ratchet transformed, zoomed along to gather momentum and then transformed again to send his blades into the Con's inpaling all four at once. Shaking the energon off his hands, he turned to see the 3 girls, hanging from the roof by chains. Emily and Lillith looked unconcious. Lacy stared at him in awe, relief, a bit of fear of his neon green eyes and her mouth open.
"R-Ratchet?" She said weakly.
Ratchet cut the door to the chamber open in an x pattern and pulled it outwards. He stepped into the cell.
"What did that De-septic-con do to you?" Ratchet asked.
"HH-e used that electric prod thing on us. Then h-had us tied up here," as Ratchet untied her she collapsed into his hand.
Ratchet untied the other two girls laying them in his palm.
"I knew you would come," Lacy said just audibly to Ratchet as she slipped out of contiousness. Ratchet felt he needed to take out the Decepticons one by one but didn't want to put the girls, especially Lacy, in danger. He turned on his comunicator.
"Ratchet to base. Requesting ground bridge." The green swirl opened infront of him and he entered cradling the girls to his chest.