CHAPTER 24. WELCOME HOME ELSA

It's been 3 weeks since I left the pack house to stay at the safe house with Elsa. I was having such a decent time with not having to worry about all my problems at home, that I just decided to stay a little longer than I had originally planned. Elsa has made tremendous progress. She has gained so much control over her anger. She also learned to shift into her lycan form on command, like we can with our wolf side. Unfortunately we also discovered that since she wasn't on drugs long enough, her lycan half didn't fully form. She got the lycan's rage, the ears, the tail, the snout, teeth, and the giant hands with long claws....... But she didn't get the height, the muscular looks, or the speed. She only had a little bit of fur on the few parts that she did get. We did find out that she did get the lycan's toxic claws and teeth, she scratched her self and it took her a whole day to heal from it instead of minutes. If we were to get scratches by her it would kill us. The day we found out that not only her wolf half was really gone, but her lycan half never fully developed..... that was a sad day. She would never be able to go hunting with the pack again, she won't have to worry about letting her wolf half nor her lycan half out to exercise, and she won't never get the chance to meet or even have a mate. Anytime she does manage to find someone to date, the moment they find out what she is..... they're going to run away from her in fear. She has been practicing control over her lycan half so much and I'm so proud of her for how hard she's working to make it safe for her, and everyone else when she get's to go back home.
When we wer'ent practicing, we were playing board games, painting our nails, and just talking about all the crazy things that have happened in our lives. Elijah was over everyday afterschool to check on me and supposedly Elsa as well. Jake would take my place while I was at school, and we would trade places once I got home from school. Elsa and I had to make Elijah stop coming every day, so now he comes every 3 days. He's supposed to be coming by today, so I texted him and told him to bring Nora with him. If Elsa manages to pass this last, but also the hardest test, then she would be free to go home. Nora is the source of all her built up rage. The tranquilizer gun is hidden, but very easy to get to If we ended up needing to do so. I texted Elijah and made sure he didn't bring another one. He didn't really like that Idea, but he will get over it. 30 minutes later and he finally arrives. He gently knocked on the door, opened it and half way peeked in.

"Hey Elsa..... I have someone who wants to see you." He said very sheepishly. He knew Elsa would get upset at him the moment she saw her. "Remember if you can pass this one last test, your free to go home." He reminded her, hoping she would be slow to anger and easy to calm down.

"I can go home?" She asked with hope and excitement beaming in her eyes.

"Yes! This is your last and most difficult test..... and if your able to calm yourself down with out any help, you'll be free to go home today!" I informed her. She was so happy she covered her face with her hands in disbelief. When she uncovered them, she had to fan her eyes to keep from crying. I smiled. She has come such a long way and we couldn't believe that it was nearly over for her. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes I am! let's do this!" She exclaimed. I gave Elijah a nod as a signal to bring Nora in. The moment she walked through the front door, Elsa's smile faded and her eye's instantly turned purple and she started growling a low deep growl. I suddenly became really nervous. I had hope that she would some how manage to control her anger, but then again if Nora ended up saying or doing something stupid..... then it could go either way.

"Elsa I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for everything that I have put you through." Nora said. I wasn't for sure if she really meant what she was saying to Elsa, or if she was just saying all the things Elijah commanded her to say on the way over here.

"SHUT UP. YOU DON'T GET TO SPEAK TO ME." Elsa yelled.

"I know your still angry with me but I promise you, if you give me a chance..... we can work through our problems." Nora said.