CHAPTER 6. SIBLING BICKERING

The sunlight beamed on my wolf's face. The bright light woke my wolf up. We looked around and couldn't find Elijah anywhere. It was morning, I needed to get dressed for school soon, but I couldn't leave the woods without being caught. So I guess I was going to skip school today and just lay around in the woods. About 25 minutes later, Elijah showed up.

"Hey there you are! I went to your house and asked your sister to get you some clothes." He said holding out a pair of gray sweatpants and a black baggy tshirt. I shifted into my human form and quickly changed into the clothing. Elijah had already gotten dressed. He was wearing a pair of black sweatpants, and a white muscle shirt that showed off his magnificent abs.

"I'm glad you came back!!! I'm lost..." I admitted shyly.

"Why don't you just let your wolf track it's way back home?" He asked curiously.

"I have no idea what you just said or how to do it."

"How about I help you get home, and after school we head straight to the pack house and you can learn everything you need to know about your wolf?"

"I'd like that! Thanks!" I said, blushing a little.

"My pleasure. Looks like someone is warming up to me!" He said with a large grin.

"Oh in your dreams pretty boy!" I teased. "Now let's go."

    He led the way and I followed closely beside him. We laughed and talked the whole way. I really enjoyed his company, even though I knew it was the mate bond making me feel this way towards him. With the mate bond, it just made it so easy to be around him. I felt comfortable and safe, like we've been best friends for years. I longed to be by him and that's the part that made me the most upset, I wasn't ready to feel that way about him yet, but I didn't have a choice.
      The part that made me feel more than okay when I'm with him, even though I hadn't forgiven him for stalking me, that part made my feelings of anger completely disappear. No matter how badly I didn't want to be happy with him at the moment, I couldn't erase the happiness the mate bond was giving me. I hated that part, but at the same time I couldn't hate it. We finally arrived at my house. We walked up the door steps and before entering he turned to me, stopping me from continuing.

"Maybe it's not the best idea for you to come to the pack house after all." He said, I could tell his thoughts were scattered.

"Wait literally 3 hours ago you were still very eager for me to come with you..... whats going on?" I asked confused as to why he would suddenly not want me coming with him.

"I don't know...... you might find out something you don't like." He said, his voice soft and worried. I could tell he meant something more personal to that statement.

"I'm already a werewolf and I don't like that.... " I said with a smile, trying to joke around. "Look I need to know everything, even if it's hard to understand. I need this Elijah." I said with a hint of pleading in my voice and eyes.

"Alright I guess There's no talking you out of this." He said with a smile.

"You got that right!" I said with a bigger smile.

    He brushes a couple strands of loose hair behind my ears. His touch is electrifying, sending mutiple shivers down my spine. We were staring up at each other, looking each other in the eyes, his hand still on my cheek. We leaned in closer....... then Sonny and Jada swung open the front door interrupting our moment. We quickly try to act like we weren't about to kiss. We both cleared our throats.

"There you are, we have been worried sick." She said in a fake concerned tone.

"Where have you been?" He said curiously.