CHAPTER 5. SUPERNATURAL SIBLINGS

"Who's Elijah?" She asked calmly, as if she didn't just transform from a giant wolf.

"What the- your a werewolf?" I said shocked.

"Ummm yeah." She said casually nervous. Sonny came running up, with his eyes covered. He tossed me my purple bath robe and tossed Jada's pink bath robe to her. We both slid into them quickly. He opened his eyes and uncovered his face.

"Sonny, did you know she was a werewolf?" I asked hysterically.

"What...... my sister is a werewolf???" He said sarcastically.

"Now isn't the time to be making jokes." I scolded.

"Yeah well that's Sonny for you, but There's more..... show her Sonny." She said. Sonny snarled his face and hissed, a pair of fangs extended from his teeth. I jumped slightly backwards, a little spooked. I was dumbfounded, not only did I just find out my sister is a werewolf, but my brother is a vampire. I should have listened to my wolf when she told me they smelt weird for humans. She knew they weren't humans, but since she was still new as a werewolf, she didn't know that they were supernatural beings, because she had never encountered one before.

"Your a vampire....." I Said still in shock.

"Surprise......" he said with jazz hands, still making a joke out if this.

"How long have you guys been like this?" I asked.

"Since 7th grade." Jada informed. I couldn't believe that they've been like this for 2 yrs.

"How did this happen?" I asked, still baffled by how long they've been like this.

"Well I met this group of people, and long story short, we became friends and they let me join there pack. They turned me and taught me everything I needed to know. I confided in Sonny every step of the way." She explained.

"I thought it was epic, so I found my own group of people. Didn't really care about being their friends, they agreed to turn me. Only thing is they lied about being werewolves, and turns out they were vampires." He said.

"Then the same jerks who turned Sonny, declared war on my pack and Unfortunately majority of my pack was wiped out. I decided to go my separate ways as did the last remaining 3 wolves. They joined a new pack but I've remained a lone wolf for the time being." She finished explaining.

"How did this happen to you?" He asked, a little curious.

"And how long have you been like this?" She asked.

"Well I've only been like this for almost a week, but my wolf says she been alive for 2 weeks going on 3. I have no idea how this happened to me, but I'm guessing I was bitten or something." I explained. I thought I was even more insane than ever. Everything seemed so unreal. Like I was living a very freaky dream, that I haven't awoken from yet, but Unfortunately this wasn't some freaky dream I could wake up from. It was reality. At least now, I had people I could actually trust to talk to, instead of a creepy stalker.

"Wait you don't remember being bitten?" She asked confusingly.

"Yeah you usually remember the events leading to your turning." He said.

"I don't remember meeting anyone like that. The only thing I've had to do with wolves were for the past two weeks before the party I was having a recurring nightmare about being attacked by a pair of orange glowing eyes, but Thats it." I explained.

"I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine how painful it was for your wolf to force herself out and how scary it must've been to go through that all alone." She said, her voice saddened, like she witnessed it before. I didn't object, she has been alive a lot longer than I have, which instantly made my thoughts drift to a different question.