CHAPTER 16. A LITTLE CONFUSED

The next morning, we woke up and walked into the kitchen, where everyone was gathered around.

"Zola, we're going to our parents so we can pack some of our things. Your coming with us, you can pick some things from my closet and keep as your own if you want." I explained.

"Yeah mine too!" Jada said while clapping her hands very fast, she was super excited to help Zola pick out some cute outfits. I took a deep breath.

"When we get back, there is something we all have to show you, hopefully it won't freak you out to much." I said. I secretly hoped when we showed her, it would scare her away and I would be the one who showed her its nothing to be scared of, so we could bond and finally start to put all this awkardness behind us.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Elijah asked, still with needy eyes. I could tell something was bothering him, but I didn't want to talk to him about it just yet, because I had a feeling I knew what it was about.

"Yes I'm sure. Were fine, Ethan will be there In case anything goes wrong. Besides you need to stay here and prepare for your alpha ceremony." I reminded him. I could tell he hated my reply. It felt like he was trying to hide the fact that he was basically walking around depressed, I could see through all his fake smiles,  it made me feel so guilty yet irritated. I wasn't doing anything wrong to him, yet for some reason I still felt like I was cheating on him from time to time. I couldn't take it anymore so I gathered everyone out the house and we left. We all walked into the woods until we reached the beach, and from the beach we walked up to my parents home. We had hoped they wouldn't be there, and fortunately they weren't. We all went in and packed our duffel bags full and we grabbed trash bags for Ethan and Zola. Sonny let Ethan borrow some of his clothes and Jada was more than eager for Zola to only borrow outfits from her closet.
      Jada and Zola became close really quick, I was hoping to be the one who instantly bonded with her since she was my twin, but I could hardly get her to talk to me. For some reason it's so awkward between us, it's hard for us to talk to one another. I don't know why just yet. I've been hoping if I gave her some space and some time to adjust, that maybe she will come around. After we finished packing we hurried back to the pack house. There was only a few hours left before Elijahs alpha ceremony. So to make time pass, me, the twins, Ethan, and Elijah led Zola into the woods. We were about to inform her on werewolves and vampires. When we reached a more open spot in the woods we all stopped and turned our attention towards her.

"Okay Zola, there is something we all have to tell you, and the best way to tell you is to show you. Are you ready?" I said a little nervous yet excited. I was prepared for her to be scared and to run off into the woods. I wanted her to be scared. I thought of this as a huge bonding moment, so it could finally start to feel like we were sisters, instead of strangers.

"I guess." she said with a shrug, not really for sure what was about to happen next. Me, Jada, and Elijah all shifted into our wolf forms and at the same time Ethan and Sonny hissed, baring their fangs. To our surprise, she didn't jump back startled or even scream. We all looked at one another in confusion.

'Zola are you a werewolf?' I asked through my mindlink. She just stood there blankly studying each and everyone of us, it was obvious she couldn't hear me, so Ethan and Sonny had to interpret for me.

"Are you a werewolf?" Ethan asked for me.

"No." she stated.

"Vampire?" Sonny asked.

"No."

"How come your not startled by all this?" Ethan finally asked the million dollar question.

"I ran into a werewolf while I was on the run. She told me if I came here, you would have all the answers I needed to find my parents.

'What was her name?' Elijah asked.