CHAPTER 3. FELLOW WOLF

I have no idea what I should do or say next. I didn't have time to unblock my wolf. I turned to take off running, but the moment I turned I stopped instantly, because he was standing right in front of me. I looked behind me, dumbfounded as to how he got in front of me so quickly. My breathing was heavy, fast. I didn't know what was going to happen next.

"Okay just listen, hear me out. I'm one as well okay.... I'm a werewolf too." He said with his hands raised in mid air, reaching out towards me, like he was trying to make me relax.

"This is crazy.... I-I-I don't know what-" I scrambled to find what to say.

"Hey hey shhh shhh, it's okay. I know this is a lot to take in, but I'm telling the truth. If you don't believe me I can take you into the woods and show you." He said with determination and concern. He wanted me to believe him but also wanted me to relax and stop freaking out in front of him.

"Okay fine. Fine. I believe you. What do you want from me?" I said with haste.

"I just wanted to come and check on you, make sure you were doing okay." He said as he put his hands on my shoulders, looking me straight in the eyes, as if he was searching for a deeper meaning of my well being.

"Why, I don't even know you...." I was so confused. Who is this guy and what does he really want with me. I couldn't read him, I didn't know his true intentions. He kept pausing a lot, especially when I was confused.... if he really is a werewolf, that could be him talking to his wolf, but I can't tell. He's studying my every facial expression, and emotion.

"Well we kind of had a breif meeting before, only lasted about 5 minutes, so it's understandable if you don't quite remember me." He said, kind of relieved.

"I don't remember you, so how is it you still remember me?"

"Ummm I was just so...... intrigued by how nice you were to me. A stranger." I could see right through his lie. I didn't know if he'd been lying to me this whole time. I knew I had to get out of here and fast.

"Great, so I'm doing just fine, and It's getting late so I should go." I Said as I turned to walk away, but was instantly stopped when he tightly grabbed my arm. I looked down at my arm, then back up at him. I was terrified, and now I was starting to get angry.

"Let go of me!" I Said firmly.

"Please I have to see you again, or at least have a way to contact you, please." He pleaded, he looked at me with almost tear filled eyes, as if being apart of my life was the most important thing to him and it was slowly slipping through his fingers. I'm more confused now than ever. I had no idea why I was so important to him. On the other hand I just met him and I don't know if I could trust him or not. "Please." He begged me once more as he studied my face, watching me debate with myself to see if I was really going to allow him to continue to be apart of my life.

"C-c-can I have time to think about it..... get to know you first?" I stuttered, not for sure why I was agreeing to see this guy again. His sad eyes beamed with Joy, and he flashed me a sparkling bright white, grin.

"Thanks!!!" He enthused.

"Alright I really got to go....." I said as I pointed behind me and started backing up. He waved bye, still with a beautiful grin across his face, like he was a child and I'd just given him the thing he wanted most on Christmas morning. It was nerveracking. I walked the long way home just in case he was still following me. instead of a mile, it was now a 2 and a half mile home. I couldn't shake that guy out of my head, how sexy he looked, how smooth, yet a little rough, his voice sounded, how eager he was to know me, and to make sure he can continue to be in my life. I don't know what to do. I should be feeling terrified, but a part of me wants to be near him, another part's just curious as to how he really knows me and why it's so important to him to be around me, but the greatest part of all, is if he really is a werewolf, then he's like me. The only one I know of, and could possibly help me find out how this happened to me, and maybe there is a way to escape it.
I finally reached my doorsteps. I took my phone out to check the time. 10:30 pm. Great, I'm going to be hearing crap from everyone in the morning. I walk up to my room and switch the light on, only to find.... Jada, Sonny, Aria, and Noah, all sitting angrily on my bed. I wasn't expecting to be griped out as soon as I got home, but I knew there wasn't a way to avoid it either.

THE HATED MATEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara