CHAPTER 20. GOODBYE

"Elijah wait...... Let's not jump to conclusions. We can still figure something out." I insisted.

"Like what Zoey? What are we going to do? She can't control her anger, it's only a matter of time before she frees herself from the chains. They're not going to be able to hold her forever. The second she sees my mother she will kill her, and anyone who gets in her way...... And she will not stop killing until the burning rage of the lycan calms down. How are we supposed to help her?" He frustratingly asked, I knew he thought I was just dragging the pain out and making it harder for him, but I had come up with a back up plan. I couldn't just sit back and let Elsa's story end this way..... I knew she was destined for more. I also knew she would be a great asset to the pack if she learned to control her anger. We would finally be a step ahead of Ryan. Our pack would also finally be able to put up a decent fight against Ryan and his so called pack. We would give him a run for his money. I knew I had to do everything I could to save Elsa.

"What about the packs small safe house, the one  you took me to when I ran out into the storm and got really sick from doing so." I suggested as if I just thought about it.

"How is that supposed to help her?" He asked.

"Well she won't be chained up, she will be able to roam around in the house freely. We could go visit her whenever we please. Then we can give her the time she needs to learn how to properly control her lycan. She won't feel like a prisoner and we can help her get better, and if that doesn't work and there is absolutely nothing else we can do to help her then we will go ahead and put her out of her misery." I said hoping he would go along with what I had in mind.

"That sound's like a decent plan, but how will we help her control her lycan?" He asked, intrigued by my suggestion.

"I figured we could do hypnotherapy exercises with her that will help her control her anger and take over the lycans rage...... If it works she will basically be a werewolf that looks like a lycan." I said with a slight smile on my face, knowing this was going to be to hard for him to pass up on. I knew he would do anything to save his sister.

"I don't know...... Are werewolves even able to get hypnotized....... I think that stuff only works on humans." He said, starting to doubt my ideas. I knew I had to seal the deal and make him think this was going to work...... We need Elsa more than he knows. So I decided to relax a little and play it cool, like I was just throwing random ideas out instead of well thought of plans. 

"Well we can always try, and look on the bright side this could take months before it works if it works, which means you can have months to relax and don't have to worry about killing your sister. Plus Ryan doesn't know where the safe house is so she will be more than safe until we can help her." I said as persuasively as I could. I could tell he wasn't so sure about this. He looked over at his unconscious sister chained to her bedroom wall, with ankles and wrists completely reddened and covered with blisters from the wolfsbane. He was heartbroken at that sight. He took a deep breath.

"I guess it's the only choice we have at the moment..... anything to help save my sister. I guess I should get Ethan up here to help me take her to the safe house before she wakes up." He said.

"Ummmm actually can I get Sonny or Noah to help instead?" I asked nervously, knowing he was going to wonder why I wasn't jumping with joy at the fact that he voluntarily suggested that Ethan was the one to help.

"What's wrong with Ethan, you always want him to help." He said, he was suddenly intrigued now. He tilted his head a little and his brows furrowed as he studied my face trying to see what was going on between me and Ethan.

"Well we got into a big fight earlier at school today. I haven't seen him since....... and if I'm being honest, I don't really care to talk to him at the moment." I said, venting a little.