Chapter 2- First broken heart

After the Roadtrip, inihatid nina Helen si Judith sa bahay, and Judith found her guy bestfriend, Anton in the living room.

“Hey, gorgeous! How’s the roadtrip?”, pagbati ni Anton kay Judith, then he hugged her.

“Tony! I’ve missed you so much! Kalian ka pa dumating?”, Judith greeted him back while hugging him.

“Eto, still looking good… kadarating ko lang kahapon ng umaga, I heard from your Mom that you’re on a Roadtrip with the girls…”, says Anton.

“Ah, yup.. we’ve been to Subic, then to tagaytay.. nakakapagod, pero Masaya, as always, nag enjoy kami.. But I wish you were with us…”, sabi naman ni Judith sa bestfriend.

“hmm… huh.. I know that look, you’re not okay.. Come on, spill it out…”, Anton noticed the unusual but familiar look on Judith’s face, and he knows she’s not fine.

“Anton, we broke up.. may nabuntis siya, at kailangan daw niyang panagutan yun… and he loves the girl..”, Judith started to cry as she tells Anton what happened.

“Oh my God, Judith… Not again… ‘know what, you don’t deserve this…”, napatayo si Anton sa kanyang kinauupuan… “bakit sa’yo pa nangyayari ‘to? Bakit kung sino pa ang marunong magmahal, siya pa ang madalas maiwan?”, Anton said to Judith.

“ayan ka na naman Anton, stop singing, Ok?”, hirit ni Judith kay Anton.

“What? I’m not singing, Lady! I mean,I know that line is from a song, but totoo naman diba? I mean… you, you are the kind of girl who commits so seriously and honestly, tapos ikaw pa ‘tong iiwanan at lolokohin ng mga lalaking minahal mo?”, he told her. But in the back of his mind, he wants to tell her that he is just here beside her, always ready to catch her if she would just fall for him. But Judith loves him as a bestfriend, nothing more.

Judith cried, and Anton hugged her.

“You can get through this, Jude, You’re strong, you’re stronger than you think… Remember the first time you had your heart broken?....”, Anton told Judith.

***FLASHBACK***

Judith was 16 years old when she met Andrew, he is her first love, but he became her boyfriend when she was 18 years old, sinagot niya ang binata sa mismong araw ng kanyang debut. That moment was very memorable for her, Andrew was her first boyfriend, she thought he was the one for her, like any other girl would think at that time. The first two years of their relationship were smooth sailing, they were always sweet to each other, marami ang naiinggit sa kanilang dalawa, others would say that they were the perfect match. Pero walang perfect na relationship, dahil hindi perfect ang buhay, at walang perfect na tao. Nagkakaproblema sila ni Andrew, pero nalalagpasan at naaayos din naman, kaya lang,…. (A/N: ayan tayo eh, d’yan tayo sumasabit eh, sa ‘kaya lang’…), dumating yung time na unti-unting nanlalamig ang pakikitungo ni Andrew kay Judith, nababawasan na ang bonding moments, ang quality time, nababawasan na ang kanyang efforts, parang unti-unti na niyang binabalewala si Judith, until one day, she caught him with another girl, and she is not just any other girl, she is Denise, the most popular girl in town, she is every boy’s dream girl, and this girl got Andrew’s heart, and she is eager to have him, and to get rid of Judith in Andrew’s life.

Judith went home, feeling devastated, cheated, defeated, she felt an excruciating pain that she had never felt before, she was torn, shattered.

On the next morning, Andrew visited her, at first, she refused to talk to him, but eventually, she decided to face him and confront him.

“Judith…”, says Andrew.

“Judith, I…”

“I saw you…. With her… Denise, right?...”, Judith told.