seventeen

november 21st

alexis had been avoiding sidney like a petty bitch for five days. it was hard because he was her captain and they were always close but somehow she did it anyways.

matt lost the past four games so alexis had to play the next game. because the team had a game the next day, they flew home right after their game against new jersey. the players all got onto the plane and alexis clenched her jaw, noticing that geno and kris were both taking up two spots. that left only one spot, right next to sidney.

she huffed and sat down next to her captain, looking out the window and wanting the plane ride to be over.

"hi." sidney spoke quietly, "i'm sorry." she looked at her lap and listened as he talked, "i shouldn't have gotten jealous. we aren't even dating or anything so it wasn't right for me to act how i did. i'm sorry for how, kris, geno, and i have been ignoring you recently."

alexis stayed silent, playing with her necklace until the plane was in the air. it seemed like everyone had gone to sleep when she turned towards sidney and put the hand on the back of his head. he turned to look at her and she kissed him quickly.

he smiled, watching as she cuddled into her chair and put her hood over her head. alexis played with sidneys short hair and sighed. she missed him and that wasn't good. she didn't know where their relationship, or whatever it was, was going.

****

"lex." sidney whispered, rubbing her shoulder, "we just landed."

"ok. thank you." she smiled softly, grabbing her phone and reading her missed messages.

coca-cole-a - im goin on a date with cody

coca-cole-a - so... i can't pick you up

coca-cole-a - sorry bby

"fuck." she muttered and sidney looked at her.

"what's wrong?"

"can you give he a ride? cole has a date." she asked, batting her eye lashes dramatically. which made him laugh.

"i'd love to give you a ride." he winked and she scoffed.

"i'll walk."

"no you won't, come on." sidney stood up and handed her backpack to her. she followed him to his range rover sport and he opened the door for her.

"this is nice." she crossed her legs and leaned against her hand, looking at her captain.

"thanks, she's my baby." he started the car and grinned as music started to play. he pulled out of the airport parking lot and alexis squinted at him.

"do you know where i live?"

he shook his head, "i wanted to take you to my place, is that ok?"

alexis nodded and sidney put his hand on hers. the rest of the car ride was spent in a comfortable silence. he parked in his gated driveway and they got out of his car.

sidney grabbed her hand and led her into his large home. he sat his bag on the floor in the foyer and she put hers next to it. he turned around and picked alexis up, carrying her up the stairs and into his bedroom. he laid her down on his bed softly and climbed on top of her, kissing her passionately.

he took off his shirt and threw it across the room. alexis did the same with her sweatshirt, leaving on her small bralette. sidney kissed her neck lightly and alexis bit her lip, feeling his lips move down her neck and to her chest. she sat up and sidney stopped, looking at her confused.

she smiled, unclasping her bra and tossing it to the side, "let's do it."