five

the team got onto the bus and alexis looked around for a spot. marcus was fun but that night alexis was exhausted.

"hey." sidney spoke, patting the seat beside him. she raised an eyebrow but sat down beside him, laying her head on her backpack. "you did good tonight, lex."

"thanks, sid." she smiled. the hotel was forty-five minutes away so she took a quick nap.

****

alexis woke up when the bus pulled up to the hotel. she picked her head up from sidney's shoulder and woke him up. she spoke softly, "we're here."

he smiled, knowing that he had fallen asleep with his head on hers. the team got off of the beg and walked to their rooms. sidney's room was beside alexis', "good night, sid."

"good night, lex." he responded before alexis walked into her room. she took a shower and changed into a bralette and small shorts before collapsing onto her bed and falling asleep.

knock knock

alexis groaned and rolled off of her bed, her body hitting the ground. she got up and rubbed her eyes. she thought that marcus was at the door so she didn't care about what she was wearing.

"what?" she snapped, wanting to crawl back onto bed.

sidney looked at her body and gulped, "the team is having breakfast. i thought you wanted to come... sorry."

"no i'm sorry. i thought you were marcus waking me up for something stupid." she moved out of the door way, "i'll get changed and we can go down together. you can wait in here."

he thought for a second before ending the room and sitting on her bed. alexis bent over in front of her suitcase and grabbed leggings and a white tshirt. sidney clenched his jaw, looking at her ass as she walked into the bathroom.

she came back out and sidney got off of the bed, wanting to leave as soon as he could. she grabbed her phone, hotel key, and wallet and they headed out of the hotel.

the pair walked into the restaurant and the only two spots open were together. alexis wanted to sit near her friends but she shrugged, sitting across from geno.

he smiled once he saw her and spoke in russian, "i told anna about what we talked about."

"and what did she say?" she asked, attracting attention from some of the table. they didn't know that she spoke russian on top of finnish, swedish, and english.

"she was disappointed but she knew it was for the best right now. thank you for your help."

"that's terrific, g. i'm glad i could help." alexis grinned and he returned it.

"are you guys talking shit about us?" hornqvist asked and she shrugged.

"maybe." she replied and geno laughed.

the brunette looked through the menu and smiled once she saw chocolate milk. the whole team ordered and talked about last nights game. alexis stayed quiet, playing with the rings on her necklace.

"boyfriends ring?" letang asked and she looked like a deer in the headlights.

she shook her head, "no."

"who do they belong to them?" he questions and alexis clenched her jaw, not ready to talk about her parents.

sidney came to her rescue, "so how are alex and victoria?"