Chapter 21

I was in Adrianus kitchen making us breakfast although after last night I didn't think I could get off the bed he is still asleep it's Saturday so we can stay in a little we still had to go into work for a bit. I finished putting things in the tray heading back in his bedroom I walked over to wake him up

"Honey get up I made you breakfast"

"Smells good and looks good but then I love anything you make"

"So are you going into work today I have to meet client to see if they like design concept"

"Yeah so can you pick out my clothes do you want to have lunch or dinner together"

"Dinner your intern ask me to have lunch with her"

"Oh really" he got a concern look on his face

"What's wrong"

"Oh nothing just wanted to remind you that the party for me, Edson and Thomas becoming partner is next week you will be able to come right"

"Yes it's you and my brother's big day"

"Okay I better go get ready want to join me"

"Sure why not" we had a heavy make out station before I heading into work, now in the office getting everything thing ready to head out to meet Mr.Miller to see if he's please with the concept I came up with he even wants me to do the design for the new house he is building for his third wife nice but that man has no luck with love. He's a long time client of mine and Andy's never thought I would be able to say that name with out leaving a bad taste in my mouth. But I am good and now happer than I have ever been.

Pulling up to the house I get out and head inside to wait for him but he was already there.

"Mr.Miller your here aready"

"Yes dear I want to show my wife your work to see if she wants you to design our new houses she didn't want to live in any of the other ones that my other wife's were in so I am doing some renovation giving all the old ones a new look an selling them off"

"Ohh ok what brought this on"

"To be honest with you she is the only woman who I truly ever loved but because of my parents we couldn't be but now that we are both free I don't intend to ever let her go.

Mia Miller