Chapter 31

Dad" he puts up his hands signaling to me to just listen to him

I need to get this off my chest I always thought that Andy was not good for you, but I kept it to myself, because I thought that as a grown woman you know what you want and you always made good decisions. But I was wrong I should of said something and you might not have been hurt so much. There is where I fell short as your father I should have protected you better.

But this time, this the one I besause I have seen how he has treated you all these years. With that he started crying but continued "you will be changing your name today I will be handing you over. I can still rememder the first time I held you I knew you were sent to me from heaven you made me the man that I am today. I can still recall ever birthday, father daughter dance and father's day.

But today you're going to make a promise for the rest of your life to this man and in a way I feel like I am losing you, it's sounds silly right but I know he knows how I feel because of my pretty little angel of a granddaughter.

I always prayed you would find that special guy know you have, you're mom and I are a total reck but we know he will take, good care of you anyway it's time lets get the show on the road. I think you going to like the song we both pick for you to walk down the aisle to. He had me crying from beginning to the end, I was a walking crying puddle thank god my makeup is water proof

"What do you mean"

"Do not worry you will see" when the song came on I cried somemore which I did not think was posoble (play music now)