Chapter 19

I just came out from setting in on a meeting with one of his clients as always he is amazing but his taste in love is left to be desire.  It's when I saw her that pig of a woman or what he sees as a woman ah how can  a man like him want this cow hmm I need to get to know her in order to be able to from a plan.

"Hello my name is Wendy you must be one of Adrianus clients"

"No sorry I'm his girlfriend I came to see if he's free for lunch" she said with a smile

"Oh really I didn't know he had a girlfriend well do you want me to see for you Kimberly and Prisha went to get some paperwork for him" I said with a smile but I already intended to say no but you know what I should get on her good side then I will get to know more about her and how to get rid of her "you know what I think he's free go right in he will be so happy to see you"

"Oh thank you so much" as she was about to go into his office she turned to me and asked "you look familiar have we met before" will is ent she nice giving me such a sweet opportunity.

"Well now that you mention it I was the one you're PA slap"

"Oh I am so sorry for that I don't know what got into her how about I treat you to lunch or dinner to make up for it" she said with a smile and a wink she couldn't make this any more easier "sure thing" with that we exchange numbers and information let the games begin.

But when she went in the office an close the door I got close to it opening it a little because the offices are soundproof because their clients privacy is of most important I need to know what was happening

"Camille what brings you here"

"Well I came to see if you are free for lunch but before that I want to know if you're up for a little bit of desert first" I wanted to vomit but I wait to hear what happened I was so up set when he said "with you always" with that I close the door quitely I had to leave.

Camille outfit under her clothes

I swear he could see the look of want and need on my face and he just smirks when he saw what I had on he starts biting his lips again he gets up for his chair and came over so fast he grabs me around the waist and starts kissing my neck right on my sweet spot with that I started to mon

"You're mine and only mines and don't be amazing if you end up pregnant because there will be no protection use because I need to feel you"

"But what if I get" before I could finish he put his finger on my lips as to say shh

"I don't care if you get pregnant you are going to be the only mother of my children and I am already prepared for that" I was so happy to hear that and to know that he think so far into the future he gets up and grabs his phone then I heard the music (play music now)

He comes back over and starts kissing for my ear down my neck reaching my collar bone leaving clear visible marks replacing the fading ones laying hickey all over my neck and body he then took one of his hands and place it on the lining of my panties to the side sliding them off. He the picked he up bridal style and walked over to the couch.

He placed me down  like I was the most precious thing in the world. Ever time I look at this man I always think that the Lord has truly blessed this man in all the right places which is all mines

"Hmm you don't have to watch me like a hungry wolf it's all yours and yours alone"

"As a matter of fact I think I will be doing just that" with that I take his hands and pull him close unbuckling his pants taking everything off and his beautiful master piece comes forth I take it in to my hands and kiss the head of it then I start to lick it like my favorite ice cream in a few minutes he is a morning mess he lets me have full control as he cum down my throat he looks down at me and smile.

I got up an slide my hands up his chest and place them around his neck and I pull him down to kiss me I turned him so he was now  sitting on the couch I left up one of my leg giving him full access "if you would please" with that he grabs my waist placing his thong on my lips starting of slow then taking one of his hands to open them and sliding his thong in he was literally f*cling me with his thong it feels amazing like always "yes right there" I could not think any more and next thing I know I came he catch me before I feel and made me sit down on his lap lining himself up to be bury deep inside me and true to his words he didn't use a condom this makes me think he definitely want a child with me so bad and it might happen I haven't been on my pills since Andy and I ended. But I don't mind if that happens and I am also so consumed with lust and want for this man I don't care.

As he pushes in to me I welcome him with my inner walls squeeze around him he cum's but is still very hard. He pulls me close and starts kissing me at the same time he starts moving my hips moving and his own going in as deep as he can make me even more wet if that was even possible I was a screaming mess he grabs my a** squeeze it

He got up and put my back on the couch he takes my two legs raze them high bending me in two still going at it he puts me sideways as he comes inside me again when I thought he was done he was still hard I look at him with eye that says really he just looks at me and smile and starts again as we were facing each other at this point I started  leaving my own set of makes.

My mind was now in a haze of lust as I tried to focus but he now had my back facing him I look back and saw so much lust, love, want, need and passion to dominate me in his eyes I was so happy it was at this point in time I could tell just how much he loves me this takes my breath away.

He is looking at me like this, an I am so turn on even more is this even possible,  right now I feel like i am on fire why is it he can make me feel like this with out doing much. He makes my p*ssy feel like it is on fire where it is leaking so much juice even more than before when he was thong f*cking me

"Adrianus I need you fill me up make it so that you are the only person that can please me"

"Are ready there is no going back"

"I have never been more sure about anything than I am now"

"Okay I just wanted to make sure it is something you want to because I really want you to as well"

"Yeah I do, an I only want you and only you no one else so having a child will be great"

"Ok"

I was feeling like I was going to break at any moment I could not even breath. "I love seeing you like this for me c*m for me" and I came a third time I was seeing tiny little stars in the back of my eyes as my p*ssy flood with my juice and his.

As we lay there I can't believe it's almost a month we have been going out. When I look at the clock we have been going at it for two hours I was feeling saw but a good saw

"So how are we going to explain this"

"Prisha said she will handle it but I don't think we would go so long"

"Really Camille after a month of us being together come on"

"You don't have to be so proud my body knows very well we better get dressed but you're suit is...."

"Don't worry I keep a extra one in the office an a change of clothes for when I work late" we were just done getting dress when Prisha came in

"Did you guys enjoy your self"

"Very much so" Adrianus said I just giggle when she pretend to vomit same time later Edson came in

"Adrianus why couldn't I get you for the past two hours" he said just then he locked eyes with me he give us a look that says you got to be kidding me right now "you know what we will talk later" he turns an shakes and walk out with that Prisha bust out laughing and with that we leave to have lunch.