Chapter 53

Nayeon and Yeona already arrived at Sana's penthouse. She pressed the doorbell the door is open by Tzuyu who is shocked to see them. Yeona run to hug him and Tzuyu carry her.

"Noona what are you two doing here?" Tzuyu asked and they go inside the penthouse.

"I decided to go here to cook a dinner. I didn't know that you are here" Nayeon said and Tzuyu help her carry the groceries in his other arm. Nayeon is impressed when she saw Tzuyu is holding in his both hands Yeona and the groceries.

"Sana is still in the bathroom" Tzuyu said and he put the grocies. Tzuyu bring Yeona to sunshine who is napping in the couch. Nayeon start to arrange the food and start to cook. Sana is already finish her bath and she saw Nayeon sho is cooking.

"Unnie you are here?" Sana asked and Nayeon nodded her head.

"I'm with Yeona, I didn't know that you are bringing him in your penthouse" Nayeon said and Sana slap her shoulders.

"I just want to" Sana said and she help Nayeon. Tzuyu and Yeona are playing with sunshine Yeona can't stop laughing.

"Yeona don't laugh to much" Tzuyu said and Yeona stop laughing. The dinner is already done and they eat while talking and teasing each other.

"I'm full" Yeona said and she caressed her little belly. Nayeon laugh at her and pat her head.

"Should we watch movie?" Sana asked Yeona and Yeona nodded her head. Tzuyu wash the dishes with Nayeon while Sana is picking the movie that Yeona likes.

"ALADDIN!" Yeona screamed and she is jumping. Sana nodded her head and play the movie. Tzuyu and Nayeon finished the dishes and get some cookies and popcorn that Nayeon buy earlier.

"Don't start the movie yetttt" Tzuyu said and he sit beside Sana while Nayeon get a comforter and spread it in the floor so that Yeona can freely do what she want. Sunshine is with Yeona that is sitting on between Nayeon's legs.

The movie is still going on and finsihed. Sana picked Toy Story 4 and Yeona is watching with a wide smile on her face. They don't know that Sana and Tzuyu is flirting in their back they are not paying attention to the movie and keeps flirting.

In the middle of the movie Yeona fall asleep with sunshine on her side sleeping too. Nayeon look back Sana and Tzuyu are hugging each other sleeping too. Nayeon smile at the two.

Nayeon turn off the tv and she slowly carry Yeona to the extra room and put her slowly. She put a blanket to her and kiss her forehead. She go out and she wake up the two to go to the room and sleep.

"Unnie you can sleep at my room. Tzuyu will sleep with Yeona" Sana saod that made Tzuyu face sad. Nayeon laugh at him.

"No I will sleep with Yeona. Seems like Tzuyu wants to be with you" Nayeon said and Sana look at Tzuyu, he just smile.

"Okay but knock on my door if you need anything. I'm so sleepy" Sana said and she cling on Tzuyu. Nayeon smile at the two. Nayeon put sunshine in her dog house.

She drink so milk to relax when her phone rings. She smile at her phone and answered it.

"Good evening my lady. Did I woke you up?"

"No I was about to sleep but you called me"

"Oh really? How is Yeona? Where did you sleep? Dad said that you are not at the house"

"Oh I'm at Sana's penthouse. Yeona is already sleeping"

"That's good. How's your day?" Jeongyeon asked that made Nayeon start to tear up.

"No, not good" Nayeon said and she start to cry. She heared that Jeongyeon is singing. She really like how Jeongyeon comfort her by his voice.

"Everything is gonna be alright. I will always by your side and I will not letting you go again. I love you"

"I love you too so much. I don't know if I will forgive my father for what he did to me and he did to you"

"Bunny listen he is still your father. I know that he did wrong to us but he is still your father. He do that because he always thinks the best for you and he wants to protect you"

"Yeah I know. I need time to heal the scar in my heart"

"Hug me tomorrow. I will be home and sleep now. You will get ugly if you don't sleep"

"Stupid I am still beautiful"

"Haha I love you and goodnight. Sleep well my bunny"

"I love you too" Nayeon said and she hang up the call. She go to the room and lay down with Yeona who is sleeping peacefully. Nayeon hug her and she sleep peacefully.
_________________________________________