Chapter 35

"Goodmorning Ms. Minatozaki" JB greet Sana who is busy feeding Shine. Shine is already wake and she keep bark and bark while going to Sana.

Sana is smiling so much and she keep patting Shine head. JB just watch them and smile he approach Sana.

"Again goodmorning Ms. Minatozaki. How is Shine?" JB asked and Sana bow to him.

"She is more energetic than before" Sana said and JB nodded. He check Shine if anything is wrong luckly nothing.

"She seems get better now. The gas that she inhale during the burn is already gone in her body and the vitamins is effective" JB said and Sana smile at him.

"I will still observe her to be sure that she doesn't get any diseases" JB said and smile at her.

"Thank you for the hardwork Doc. Im" Sana said and JB tap her shoulder. JB left her and Sana just keep feeding Shine. Her phone ring and she get it. Jihyo is calling her.

"Hello Ji?"

"Sana are you still at the hospital?"

"Yes. Sorry for not going to work this past days. No one will look for Shine" Sana said

"It's okay Nayeon is working for you. But I want to remind you about my offer. We need to release at much as possible"

"I still need to think Ji. I will inform you as much as possible"

"Take your time Sana. Nayeon is already sign up with us. You are the only one but we are willing to wait"

"Thank you Ji" Sana ended the call and she received another message.

Chaeyoungie

Chaeyoung: Noona sorry for not contacting you quickly. Tzuyu left the country. He is going to Taiwan

WHAT?! Why?

Chaeyoung: I'm sorry Tzuyu doesn't want to tell you. I don't know what is Tzuyu thinking but sorry

I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to him. I didn't have a chance to tell him I love him.

Chaeyoung: Sorry noona

Sana cry again and Shine is looking at her. Shine approach her and lick her face. Sana hug Shine and cry.

"Why he do that?" Sana said

Meanwhile Dahyun and Chaeyoung are glaring at Tzuyu. He smile and pat the two.

"Sorry for leaving suddenly. I miss Taiwan and my mom" Tzuyu said and the two nodded.

"It's okay time to heal your hearts and enjoy Taiwan. I'm sure your grandma and your mom are missed you" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Thank you for understanding me. Please watch Sana for me" Tzuyu said and the two nodded. Tzuyu bid his goodbye to his buddies and go inside the airport.

"I think Jeongyeon hyung is angry with him he doesn't care when Tzuyu told that he will be leaving today" Chaeyoung said and the two go to the nearest cafe.

"Yeah this is the first time I see him that. I want to be angry at Tzuyu but I can't blame him" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung order a 2 latte with a strawberry cake.

"Tzuyu must be consider Jeongyeon hyung feelings and Sana noona too. Those two is also affected in the accident Tzuyu cause more pain to them" Chaeyoung said and Dahyun just look at him.

"Try to understand him cub. He must be so confused. Trust him" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung nodded. Dahyun remember something.

"Too bad he left" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung look at him

"What?" Dahyun smile at Chaeyoung and he pull out his cellphone he show something to Chaeyoung.

"I have work to you two but Tzuyu already left. Jihyo noona wants to get you and Tzuyu to be a model for the new clothing line. But Tzuyu left someone will replace him" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung shook to the news.

"The original plan is Tzuyu and Mina noona will be partner but he left you will replace him" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung immediately cut him off.

"Wait wait, Tzuyu and Mina is gonna be the original partner what about me?" Chaeyoung asked

"Sana noona but Jihyo noona said that Sana noona is still thinking. If she will accept the offer Jihyo noona will get another model" Dahyun said

"What about Nayeon noona?"

"She will get different work with Jihyo noona and my love Momo. If the three will get a very good response. Jihyo noona will send Nayeon noona in the Paris for the international clothing brand launch" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung trying to absorb all the details.

"Wow it's already planned" Chaeyoung said and Dahyun nodded.

"I think about 2 years Jihyo noona plan all this" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung smile

"What about you?" Chaeyoung asked and Dahyun smile widely.

"Of course I will take all the pictures. Include Nayeon noona" Dahyun said and he smile proudly.

"So are you gonna accept the offer? Cub you are gonna work with your baby love" Dahyun tease Chaeyoung.

"Well I'm interested. So I'm in" Chaeyoung said and Dahyun fist bump at him.

Sana is sleeping when Nayeon came. Nayeon directly go to Shine she smile widely because Shine is already awake and Shine wiggle her tail while looking at Nayeon. Nayeon got excited and she kiss Shine many times.

"Hi baby glad you are awake. I miss you" Nayeon said Sana woke up and she found Nayeon who is playing witb Shine

"Unnie" Sana called Nayeon and she hug her unnie. She start to cry again and Nayeon hug her back.

"I already heard. Stop crying" Nayeon said and Sana stop crying.

"Don't cry anymore and focus on Shine. Don't mind him he will take care of himself"

"Unnie should I accept the offer of Jihyo and distract myself?" Sana asked and Nayeon just look at her.

"It depends on you. I'm just here support you all the way" Nayeon said and Sana smile at her.

"Thank you unnie. I think I should consider Jihyo's offer" Sana said and Nayeon just smile at her. Sana recieved a message from unknown.

09XXXXXXXXX

Unknown: My daugther, oto-san missed you

"What the?" Sana said and Nayeon look at her.

"Something wrong?" Nayeon asked and Sana start to tremble. She hold into Nayeon

"F-father" Sana said and Nayeon went into pale.

•••

Note: HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS❤