Chapter 36

"WHAT?! DON'T MEET HIM!" Nayeon said and Sana just look at her.

"Unnie this is the only way that I can properly talk to my parents. I know they did something" Sana said and Nayeon just look at her.

"What if they hurt you?" Nayeon asked and Sana smile at her.

"Don't worry I gonna bring Shine with me. I have my mother back up" Sana said and Nayeon is really worried about Sana. She remembers how Sana suffer from her family.

The cause why they abandon Sana because of her dreams to become a model and designer. The Minatozaki is very known for powerful police leaders in Japan. Most of their family members are police officer, army, navy and air force. Since she is only child her father wants Sana to become a soon to be general replacing her father.

"I'm afraid that they gonna do something" Nayeon said and Sana shook her head.

"They will not hurt me unnie. I still need to comfort my father if he has something to do with the burning of the shop" Sana said

"I heard to Jeongyeon that they already caught the one who burn the shop. The man said that he burn the shop because he want to, he is crazy really" Nayeon said and massage her head. Sana hold her hand

"Let Jeongyeon and his father solve their problem. Just support him" Sana said and Nayeon nodded her head.

"Let me meet my father, I want to clear all the problems we have" Sana said.

The next day Sana will meet her father for the first time in 5 years. She can't deny that she didn't miss her father but still the pain that her parents cause is still there.

"My daughter" General Minatozaki said and he is about to hug Sana but she stop him.

"Father I don't want to be rude at you but please don't act like you don't have any mistake you gave me" Sana said and she notice the number of police at their surrondings.

Still the general that everyone scared of

"Can you please minimize the police that guards you? You are distrubing the customer here" Sana said and Gen. Minatozaki just smile at her.

"You become brave my daughter. You learn that from that Chou right?" Gen. Minatozaki said that made Sana shocked.

"You know that pretty boy is very kind but he is useless. In short I don't like him and his step father Yoo" Gen. Minatozaki said Sana is glaring at him. Her hunch is right he has something to do with the accident.

"Father, you don't know Tzuyu and also his father. You don't know how much Tzuyu means to me" Sana said and Gen. Minatozaki just laugh.

"You don't anything my daughter. You don't what is their true color. They are theif that Yoo steal my precious thing in life. You don't know anything" Gen. Minatozaki said he is very angry now because he remembers how Mr. Yoo did something to him and to his family.

"So you are the one who burn the shop? You don't know how precious the shop is? That is the only memory that left from her mother" Sana said and Gen. Minatozaki sip his coffee.

"Yes I admit that I am the one who burn the shop. What I have told you? He steal a very important to me and to our family" Gen. Minatozaki said that made Sana pissed.

"I'm glad that Chou is already far from you. Go home with me your mother is missing you my daughter. You can bring Shine with you, you love that dog right?"

"No I'm not coming with you. I will stay here and Tzuyu is waiting for me and I am waiting for him" Sana said

"You are pissing me off. Are you gonna go home with me or I will fucking kill that Chou" Gen. Minatozaki threat Sana just look at him. She know that her father gonna told her that kind of threat. He wants to marry Sana who is a Japanese and also a police officer.

"No I have work here and I want to be a model. You can't scare me father" Sana said and she about to leave when her Gen. Minatozako said

"I will allow you to be a model but stay away from Tzuyu. I will not force you to marry someone but stay away from Mr. Yoo and Tzuyu" Gen. Minatozaki said and she froze from her place.

"He has a older brother right? Yoo Jeongyeon, be close with him but you can't date him. Just be close with him" Gen. Minatozaki said that Sana look back at her father.

"Yes or Yes?" Gen. Minatozaki said and smile.

•••

Jihyo

Hi Ji! About the offer you give to me. I will accept it.

Jihyo: OMG! Really??? Meet me tomorrow lab ya❤❤❤

See you tomorrow❤

•••