Chapter 13

"So you are gonna work with them? Lucky you" Chaeyoung said while helping Tzuyu in cleaning the shop. Dahyun smile and he stare at them.

"You can help me bro. Since you can also do photography right?" Dahyun said and Tzuyu nodded.

"And you are a good photographer too. In short you are talented" Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung smile.

"I appreciate it but I can't do that stuff" Chaeyoung said and the two look at each other.

"Chae you can still assist me. You are only gonna help me with my stuff" Chaeyoung look at him. Dahyun keeps pursuing Chaeyoung to help him in his first shoot.

"Chae Chae please this is my first shoot. I need a supporter" Dahyun said while he keeps pouting his lips. Chaeyoung look at him disgust. Tzuyu just laugh

"Okay okay. Stop that you are not cute" Chaeyoung said Dahyun hug him and he is about to kiss Chaeyoung. When Tzuyu separate them.

"Stop that bromance. We need to finish cleaning before hyung comes back" Tzuyu said and the two nodded.

"Don't worry hyung I also gonna help you" Tzuyu said and the look at each other. Grinning

"Are you gonna see Sana? Ayieee" Dahyun tease and he poke tzuyu's dimple. Tzuyu can't help to smile.

"Stop" Tzuyu said and he smile more. The three laugh at each other. They don't know Jeongyeon is watching them. Smiling

"Boys are you done?" Jeongyeon said and the three got shocked because they don't notice that Jeongyeon is already there.

Quickly the three back to cleaning. Jeongyeon just chuckled and help the boys.

After a hour they already finish cleaning. The four is having there ice cream while wiping their sweats.

"I'm tired" Chaeyoung complain

"Me too" Dahyun agree

"Oh Tzu did Sana or Nayeon fetch Shine?" Jeongyeon said while eating his chocolate favoured ice cream.

"Not yet, she text me that she will get late fetching Shine" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon nodded. While the four enjoying their ice cream when Chaeyoung phone rings. Chaeyoung excuse himself and answer the call.

"Bro I need to go home. I need to finish my project, my partner keeps complaining" Chaeyoung said and he get his stuff and bid his goodbye to the three.

"Papi it's already 7 get Shine and wait for Sana at the outside of their company" Dahyun said and Tzuyu nodded.

"I'm going to the hospital to monitor some dogs" Jeongyeon said and they close the shop. Jeongyeon and Dahyun leave already leaving Tzuyu carrying Shine at his arms.

"You like sleeping huh" Tzuyu said and he passed by a children park. Tzuyu smile remembering his first love.

"I wonder where are you now. I can't remember your name" Tzuyu said and he decided to sit and let Shine sleep at his lap.

Tzuyu text Sana that he is with Shine and they are in children park near the building.

Sana💕

Hey it's Tzuyu. I'm here in the children park with Shine.

Oh I'm sorry. I'm going to finish here.

It's okay take your time. I can wait.

Sorry Tzuyu don't worry I'm gonna make this faster.

Okay :)

Tzuyu is still waiting for Sana. After a minutes Sana came. It looks like Sana run because she is breathing so hard.

"Oh hey Sana" Tzuyu paused and look at Sana. "Are you okay?" Tzuyu said and he help Sana to sit and give her a bottled water in his bag.

Sana accept it and she drink all of it. Tzuyu is still staring at her.

"Thank you" Sana said and she return the bottle to Tzuyu.

"Welcome. So can I accompany you?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded. Blushing she will be with Tzuyu again.

"Okay I will carry Shine-" Sana cut off Tzuyu

"No it's okay I'm going to carry her" Sana said and Tzuyu let Sana to carry Shine. He also notice that Sana is carrying another bag. That must be heavy Tzuyu thought.

Suddenly Tzuyu get the another bag to Sana and she flinched. Tzuyu carry them and Sana look at him.

"I'm going to carry this. It might be heavy" Tzuyu said while looking away. He can't stare at Sana because his heart is beating so fast.

Sana notice that Tzuyu's ear is red and his cheeks is also red. She got worried and put her hand on Tzuyu's forehead. He flinched and he got even more red.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" Sana got worried because Tzuyu might be sick because of her.

"I-i-its o-okay" Tzuyu stutters and he fan himself. Her face is so near my heart is going to burst

"Are you sure?" Sana forward her face. Tzuyu look away and calm himself. You are so whipped Chou

"Yeah I'm okay maybe tired from cleaning" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded. Sana like this kind of quiet. Sana don't know what is Tzuyu to her but she know that he is something.

"Okay take a good rest" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu is now thinking if he should invite Sana a coffee or not. While thinking he didn't know that they already arrive at the bus stop.

"So Tzuyu thank you for accompany me and waiting for me" Sana said with a smile. Tzuyu can't help but to smile too.

"That's nothing I mean if is you why not. I can wait for you" Tzuyu said and he look at Sana's eyes. Sana got speechless and she blush. I think I need to go to the doctor my heart is beating so fast Sana thought

"Sana"

"Yeah" should I ask her or not

"Can we have a coffee tomorrow after your work?" Tzuyu asked and he look at Sana. Sana smile and nodded.

Tzuyu smile revealing his deep dimple. Sana smile more. The bus came and Sana got into the bus.

Tzuyu wave at Sana and Sana waved back. As the bus disappear Tzuyu text Sana.

Sana💕

Take care. Goodnight💕

Sana receive the text and she finish the reading the text. She smile ear to ear. She didn't reply and she keeps smiling. She don't know how to reply back she just look at it.

•••

Note: Hey guys how are y'all doing? Another lame update hihi. Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote and leave a comment💕💕 luv you guys💕💕💕