Chapter 49

Jeongyeon came back from the roof and he saw Nayeon who is scolding the other girls including Chaeyoung and Dahyun. He just smile and go inside the room. He saw his angel sleeping and Tzuyu who is sleeping in the couch.

He sit beside Yeona and hold her hand. Tzuyu woke up and he saw Jeongyeon looking at Yeona.

"Hyung" Tzuyu called Jeongyeon and he look at him.

"She heard us earlier. She knows that you are not her real father. Then she start to cry and she suddenly can't breathe. She passed out" Tzuyu said

"I'm sorry" Jeongyeon said and he start to cry again and hug Yeona.

"Hyung sorry I should tell Yeona first" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon shook his head.

"It's okay bro. I will explain everything to her" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu smile he go back to sleep. And Nayeon go inside she sit beside Jeongyeon and observe Yeona.

"She is pretty a little bit look like me" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Yeah I noticed when she was growing up and she likes rabbit than to dinosaur" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon laugh. He hold Nayeon's hand and kiss it. She smile and hold his hand tightly.

"Yeona knows the best" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon laugh at her. Nayeon touch every Jeongyeon's tattoo.

"Why did you get this? You are really different" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon show his tattoo on his left chest. It was written IMNY❤

"You are unbelievable" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon hug her. Tzuyu is looking at disgust and later he smile

"Excuse me, I am here" Tzuyu said that made the two laugh. Some of their friends went home. Only Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Nayeon are watching Yeona.

"Did Elkie know?" Jeongyeon asked Tzuyu while fixing the couch. Nayeon is already sleeping at the other bed Yeona is still asleep.

"Yup she said they will go here tomorrow with Dad" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon nodded. Suddenly they feel hungry and Jeongyeon wake up Nayeon.

"Baby please watch Yeona for us. We will buy some foods. You want something?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon shook her head.

"Nothing" Nayeon said and the two left. Nayeon sit down beside Yeona and start to observe her.

"You are pretty. I wonder how Jeongyeon raise you, he is not friendly in terms of kids" Nayeon said and she stroked Yeona's hair. Yeona slowly open her eyes and saw Nayeon who is looking at her. Nayeon check if she is awake and she about to call a nurse when Yeona hold her hand.

"D-daddy" Yeona said and Nayeon look at her and smile.

"Daddy buy some foods. He will come back" Nayeon said and Yeona nodded. She still looking at Nayeon and wondering who is she.

"Are you my mother?" Yeona asked and Nayeon cough because of Yeona's question.

"How do you think so?" Nayeon asked Yeona

"Well you look like me and I saw you and daddy picture at daddy's phone" Yeona said and Nayeon shook her head.

"No I'm not" Nayeon said and Yeona nodded her head.

"Who are you? Are you Daddy friend too?" Yeona asked

"Yeah I am" Nayeon said and Yeona hug her. Nayeon is shocked because of Yeona's action. She hug back and she feel the warm and she feel like comfortable around her.

"You are warm" Yeona said and they didn't know that Jeongyeon and Tzuyu is looking at them.
_________________________________________

"Daddy you know where is my real parents?" Yeona asked and Jeongyeon feed her.

"Yeah, they are regular customer at nana's cafe. And something happen so they give you to me" Jeongyeon said

"What do you mean?" Yeona asked

"They are in heaven right now baby. They said to me that I will raise you and love you" Jeongyeon said and Yeona smile at him.

"Thank you Daddy for taking care of me. You are still my Daddy" Yeona said and Jeongyeon smile at her.

"Thank you too for allowing me to be your father" Jeongyeon said and the two smile at Jeongyeon and Yeona moments.

"Daddy is she your girlfriend? I saw your picture with her in your phone" Yeona whispered and Jeongyeon smile

"Soon" Jeongyeon said that made Yeona giggle. The two look at them and wondering what are they talking about.

"I'm more happy if she is your girlfriend Daddy. She is pretty and I like her" Yeona said and Jeongyeon blush because of her daughter said to him.
_________________________________________

Note: Satzu is coming up😊😊