Chapter 17

Next dayyy :)

"Hey Chou!" Jeongyeon said while entering the shop. Tzuyu got startled since his hyung shouted.

"W-what?" Tzuyu stutter and Jeongyeon look at him and burst into laughter. Tzuyu look at him confusingly

"Look at your face bro hahahaha" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu glare at him.

"Okay sorry" Jeongyeon said and one last time he laugh again. Tzuyu ignore him and continue what it his doing.

"Hey lil bro, you didn't tell me that you like a girl huh" Jeongyeon said with a teasing smile. Tzuyu look at him.

"It's okay my lil bro to fall in love" Jeongyeon said and he put his arm on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Yeah I know and I heard that you are courting Nayeon" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon smile. Tzuyu look at his hyung and smile. Finally my brother is in love again he thought

"Yeah and you know what she is so cute and beautiful" Jeongyeon confess and Tzuyu just pat his head.

"Then goodluck I can feel that she like you" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon smile and give a fist bump.

"You manage here for a while. I have something to do byeeee" Jeongyeon said and he left the shop. Tzuyu just sigh and feed the pets.

"I think I need a staff so that I can leave anytime at the shop" Tzuyu said and he continue to check the cats and dogs. Tzuyu remember Shine, he smile.

"That cutie she is not here, since it's Saturday" Tzuyu talk to himself and continue his works. After a hour he finish feeding ang checking the animals. When he remember the lunch.

"Oh shoot I forgot" Tzuyu said and he check his phone. It's 10:20 in the morning he thought and he immediately text Sana.

Sana💕
10:21 am

Hey :) 12:30 at my shop. See you😉

Oh hi Tzuyu okay👍😊

"Yes! What I'm gonna wear today" Tzuyu said and he immediately go to the 2nd floor of the shop. The 2nd floor contains a living room and a small bedroom and bathroom.

There was a time that Tzuyu can't go home since he monitor some of the pets that is sick.

Tzuyu immediately take a bath and he scan the closet. He mentally curse since he remember that he has only few clothes in his closet.

"What I'm gonna to do?" Tzuyu said and he scan again his closet. Tzuyu smile and he find a perfect outfit for today.

On the other hand Sana is busy choosing what to wear. Nayeon is just looking at her. Sana got pissed and look at Nayeon.

"Unnie" Sana said while pouting. Nayeon look at her and smile. She suppose not to help the younger one since it was her date. She can't resist Sana and she look so frustrated.

"Okay okay, I'll help you" Nayeon said and she come to Sana closet and pick a oversize white hoodie and a shorts. Sana look at her.

"Are you serious unnie? Thats too short" Sana said and Nayeon hand it to Sana.

"Nah it's okay. You will probably gonna eat at his shop. Jeongyeon said that he is in the hospital" Nayeon said Sana got no choice but to wear it. After a while Sana is already finish wearing the outfit. Nayeon smile

"Wear a high boots it will suit" Nayeon said and Sana get her high boots and wear it. Nayeon smile more

(She so breathtaking💕)

"Perfect Tzuyu will be more attracted to you" Nayeon said and Sana fix her make up. She kiss Shine head who is peacefully sleeping.

"Baby I will get back. Grandma Nayeon will be take care of you" Sana said to Shine.

"SANA I HEARD THAT!" Nayeon shouted and Sana just laugh.

"Take care of Shine unnie. I will be back at 3pm" Sana said and Nayeon thumbs up.

"Enjoy your lunch" Nayeon said and Sana wave at her. Sana left her condo and she take a taxi since she's wearing a shorts.

I need to buy a car Sana thought.

On the other hand Tzuyu is already finish fixing himself and he already order a lunch for both of them.

Tzuyu look at himself at the mirror. He is wearing a black stripe polo and ripped jeans. He fix his hair naturally. Tzuyu got a message from Sana.

Sana💕

I'm here already at outside

Okay coming:)

Tzuyu quickly go downstairs and he open the door. He got stuck on Sana. He notice that Sana is wearing a short.

"Why are you wearing a short?" Tzuyu firstly asked Sana. Sana got shocked at Tzuyu.

"Uhm I don't have that much jeans. Thats why" Sana lied and Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu signal Sana to get inside.

"Did you take a bus?" Tzuyu asked and he look at Sana. Tzuyu don't denied that Sana is look so beautiful at her outfit.

"No, I take a taxi" Sana said and Tzuyu handed a blanket to Sana. She look at him.

"Cover your legs, we are going to lunch here" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded. "Follow me" Tzuyu said and Sana followed him.

Sana is shocked knowing that there is 2nd floor in the shop.

"Take a sit and relax" Tzuyu said and he smile at Sana. She smile back.

"Sorry I can't take to outside. Hyung is in the hospital. No one will watch the pets and the shop" Tzuyu said and he put a ice tea and cup on the center table.

"Hyung?" Sana asked and she look at Tzuyu.

"Jeongyeon hyung" Tzuyu said and Sana look at him confusingly

"Is he your brother or what?" Sana asked and Tzuyu sit beside her.

"Yeah half brother" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

"That's why the name of the shop is JeongTzu" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded.

"Yup he name it. Lame right?" Tzuyu said and Sana chuckled. Tzuyu pour a ice tea to the cup and handed to Sana.

"Thank you" Sana said and Tzuyu smile at her. Sana heart flutter when Tzuyu smile at her.

"What movies you like?" Tzuyu asked

"I'm more into anime movies" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded. He stand up and he open the tv.

"Wait there I will get my hard drive at my room" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded. Tzuyu came back and he set the tv.

"Did you already watch the Your Name" Tzuyu said

"Yeah. Can we watch it again" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded. The movie is already start.

"Wait I'll get the chicken and burgers" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded. Sana eyes is on the tv.

"Here get some" Tzuyu said and Sana get a burger still the eyes on the tv. She didn't know that Tzuyu is looking at her. Tzuyu really admire how beautiful Sana is.

I really like her. My heart is beating so fast when I'm with her Tzuyu thought and he find Sana cute when she munching the burger.

He just smile and he turn his eyes on the tv.

•••

Note: Hi there my readers! I didn't have much to say but thank you for reading and don't forget to vote or leave a comment. Thank youuuu💕