Chapter 38

WARNING❗: Expect major timeskips anytime

After one month

"Nice to work with you Miss Minatozaki" Taehyung said as he bow to Sana. Sana smile at him

"Call me Sana and I have fun working with you" Sana said and Taehyung just smile.

"Here is my number. If you want to have some coffee contact me. My friend  have a cafe and I can give you an off" Sana take his business card and nodded.

"It is a way to ask me out?" Sana joked and Taehyung just laugh

"Not really but I wanna hang out with you as a friend" Taehyung said and Sana nodded. Nayeon is watching at them and smile.

"He is gay though" Nayeon said and Taehyung passed by. Nayeon give him a small smile and Taehyung just bow to them.

"Unnie lets go? Where is Jeongyeon?" Sana asked and Nayeon stand up.

"He is waiting downstairs and he wants to have a dinner in the restaurant" Nayeon said and Sana smile

"It is open?"

"Yup today is the opening so gonna check out their menu and give Jeongyeon our own opinion" Nayeon said. After the accident Mr. Yoo decides to open a restaurant for the extra business because they are still recovering for what happen.

Jeongyeon is the current owner since they plan that Tzuyu is the manager. Tzuyu is still in Taiwan, travelling with Elkie and still busy in his study.

Instead of open again the shop they decided to donate in an animal shelter and help the dogs and cats who is needed for help.

"Are you gonna pay?" Sana joked Nayeon and she glare at her.

"You already have a lot of money and you still wanna have a free dinner?" Nayeon said that made Sana laugh

"Yeah yeah our dinner is on me except for Jeongyeon he is the owner" Sana said and Nayeon smile more she hyg Sana tightly. Jeongyeon saw them and approach the two.

"Stop that. Hug me instead" Jeongyeon and he pull Nayeon into his arms. Sana giggle and she can't deny that she didn't miss Tzuyu.

Tzuyu didn't contact her since that day and Sana is afraid to message him. She always see Tzuyu tweets about Elkie she want to asked Jeongyeon about her but she is afriad because in the first place they are not couple or anything.

"Lets go I am hungry" Jeongyeon said and they go inside the car.

"By the way Sana how is Shine doing?" Jeongyeon asked and Sana smile after hearing about Shine.

"She is doing well and I am thankful that her sleeping disorder is already gone. She is big baby now" Sana said and she remember when she visit Japan last week. Shine is getting big and pretty.

"Bring back Shine here Sana. I miss our babygirl" Nayeon said and whines

"Next time unnie, my mother is very caring to Shine. She even treat her like a daughter" Sana said and Nayeon smile.

Meanwhile in Taiwan. Tzuyu is busy doing his work when Elkie enter his room.

"Tzu we don't have class next week. A whole week!" Elkie said and she lay down at the bed. Tzuyu look backa at her

"Why?"

"It's foundation day and I don't know what was the president thinking that no activities and no class"

"Oh that's nice" Tzuyu said and close his laptop.

"Wanna go to travel? Jackson are coming with us" Elkie said and Tzuyu nodded.

"Okay now go to your room and pack up your things" Tzuyu said and he push Elkie to the outside

•••

Elkie @elkieeee

Mr. Chou we don't have any class next week. Why are you still in your notes? LET'S GO NIGHT MARKET AND EATTT @chtzy

 Why are you still in your notes? LET'S GO NIGHT MARKET AND EATTT @chtzy

201 retweets  306 likes

Chou Tzuyu @chtzy
I am a good student unlike you😜
➡️ Elkie @elkieeee
      Excuse me? I have better grades than you

Wang Jackson @wangjack
TZUYU! LET'S EAT AND YOUR TREAT

••

Sana🌸 @sanashine

Soon

35k retweets  40k likes

Im Nayeon @imnayeon
SHE IS MY BESTFRIEND🤧❤

•••

Chou Tzuyu @chtzy

103 retweets  203 likes

Hyun @dubdubdab
You are still whipped
➡️ Chou Tzuyu @chtzy
      Shut up!