Chapter 34

"CHOU TZUYU! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Jeongyeon shouted and he search for his brother. Their father came out and hold Jeongyeon hand.

"What is happening? Why are you shouting?" Mr. Yoo said and Jeongyeon let go of his hand.

"Where is Tzuyu? That bastard" he said and search the whole house. Tzuyu heard his big brother but he stay calm.

He already prepared for this. He knows that Jeongyeon will scold him for real because of his action but he his desicion is final. Nothing will stop him.

"You bastard!" Jeongyeon said and punch Tzuyu. Mr. Yoo immediately stop the two.

"Stop! What are you doing Yoo Jeongyeon?!" Mr. Yoo shouted and Jeongyeon is about to punch Tzuyu again. Mr. Yoo stop him.

"I SAID STOP! What are you doing? I'n so fucking confused" Mr. Yoo said and Jeongyeon calm down. He glare at his brother but Tzuyu doesn't care. Jeongyeon observe his face. He is emotionless.

"He ended all things with Sana because he thinks that his fault. Sana need him Shine is still prone to any disease. Sana need him, Nayeon is still having problems with her family. Sana only have him but you fucking leave her!" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu look at him straightly.

"Are you done?" Tzuyu said that made Jeongyeon angry. Mr. Yoo hold into Jeongyeon.

"What the fuck? What are you thinking?" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu look away.

"Do you think of me? I'M HURT TOO! IF I DON'T LEAVE THE SHOP THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" Tzuyu burst out

"It's not your fault! It's was an accident no one never like this!"

"Yeah it is but it's my responsibility to protect and watch out the shop! It is my responsibility to protect and save Shine! I know it's not my fault but my conscience is killing me!" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon shut his mouth. He messed his hair and cry.

"Dad can I go home?" Tzuyu asked and he start to tear up when he saw his brother is crying.

"You are home already" Mr. Yoo said and Tzuyu laugh.

"Taiwan. I miss my grandma and Mom. Can I go home?" Tzuyu please

"What about your study? You are gonna graduate any months now" Mr. Yoo said  and Jeongyeon clam hinself.

"I will repeat again. I will finish my studies in Taiwan" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon stand up

"Are you sure? You are gonna leave her and us?" Jeongyeon asked and Tzuyu nodded his head.

"Yes I am. I will fix myself and back here as much as possible"

"Do you love Sana?"

"Yes so much. I know it hurts but this is the best way for me and her" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon nodded.

"Okay but don't expect anything from her" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu nodded.

"I'm aware I know my consequences from my action" Tzuyu said and he start to pack up his things.

Sana is still crying and Nayeon is there to comfort her. Shine is still sleeping but she is stable.

"Try to understand Tzuyu. I mean he is hurt to that shop is really important to him" Nayeon said and Sana look at her.

"I don't why he ended all things when I start to fall for him deeply" Sana said and Nayeon pat Sana head.

"He is hurt and you are. Letting go is one of the way to heal each other hearts. Time for yourself and for himself. Trust him he will come back" Nayeon said and Sana nodded her head.

"Focus on Shine. Let Tzuyu do his thing. Shine need you the most" Nayeon said and Sana fall asleep on Nayeon's lap.

"Nayeon unnie is here too I will not leave you" Nayeon said and she fix Sana to sleep comfortable. And she look at Shine

"Don't give my baby Shine. I am here" Nayeon said and she fall asleep next to Shine.

•••

Note: I wanna say thank you for the cutie cover B3Moka! Thank you so much!