Chapter 40

After one year

"YOO JEONGYEON! Talk to me please" Nayeon chased Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon is crying he can't believe that Nayeon will do such things to him

"Jeongyeon please listen to me" Nayeon said and she grab Jeongyeon's arms. Jeongyeon don't have any energy to run he sit down and cry. Nayeon hug him and kiss his forehead.

"Jeongyeon I'm sorry. I'm not cheating with you" Nayeon said and she cry as well. Jeongyeon remember how Jimin kiss Nayeon and he is mad to himself.

"I am surprised that he do that. Promise I push him quickly please believe me. I love you" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon look at her

"You really love me? Are you sure? Why the fuck he go inside to your condo? Are you sure? Maybe you are fooling me? Are you sick of me? Tell me!" Jeongyeon yell at Nayeon

"Listen, he just give me the papers for the hospital. I'm just surprised he confesses to me that he still loves me but I reject him. He insist to kiss me but I swear I didn't kiss back" Nayeon explained and Jeongyeon nodded

"I'm sorry for doubting you. I'm just afriad that you will leave me. I received threat from your father that he will seperate us" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon hug him

"Let's go to my condo. People might recognized me" Nayeon said and the two go inside.

Nayeon become a famous model along with Sana and Chaeyoung. Many magazine and products are lining up to get Nayeon as their model. Same as Sana and Chaeyoung. Nayeon also public announce that she is dating Jeongyeon that made her father mad.

Jeongyeon is still vet and helping the animal shelter. Their restaurant became succesful and open a several branch across the South Korea.

Mina and Chaeyoung are getting stronger. Sometimes Mina get jealous when Chaeyoung fangirls shaking his hand or a hug. Chaeyoung just laugh about it.

Momo and Dahyun recently dating since Dahyun is struggling to confess to Momo. But because of the party they had last month Dahyun take the risk and confess to Momo. Gladly Momo return her love to Dahyun.

Dahyun became a famous photographer and youtube start with Momo as her partner. They make vlogs, dance cover and even mukbang.

Jihyo and Daniel finally public their relationship. They still strong and their career is still stable. They are just enjoying each other accompany.

Sana is still working with Taehyung as a pair. They recieved a lot of love from the people and they even offer a movie that they are the lead characters. They are just friends nothing more.

Shine is doing well with the Minatozaki family. Sana sometimes visit Shine in Japan when she have her break or vacation. Sana still waiting for Tzuyu. She promise herself that she will wait for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu is already graduate in Taiwan University with the course Business Administration. Along with Elkie they still travel and try every famous dish in each country.

"Nevermind my father. I'm gonna talk to him and don't ever break up with me. I can't live without you" Nayeon said and she hug Jeongyeon

"I won't, I have trust to you but to your dad and that bastard Jimin I don't" Jeongyeon said and he hug tightly. The two stay cuddle all the night giving kisses amd hugs.

Meamwhile in Taiwan

"Tzuyu!! Come here you shit!" Elkie yell and chased Tzuyu. Tzuyu is still laughing while running

"My phoneeee" Tzuyu stop and he raise his arms. Since Tzuyu is much taller than Elkie. She can't reach and Tzuyu just laughing.

Jun and Jackson came and see the two that is teasing each other. They smile how the two get already grow up and still they are teasing each other like when they were kids.