Chapter 27

"Sana" Nayeon called Sana who is busy looking at her phone. Nayeon sign and she tap Sana shoulder. Sana look at her and smile.

"Yes?" Sana said and Nayeon laugh at her.

"You look like a idiot. Stop smiling at your phone" Nayeon said and Sana roll her eyes.

"Whatever. What do you want?" Sana asked and Nayeon cleared her throat.

"Shine has a monthly check up today and you totally forget" Nayeon said and Sana wided her eyes.

"Wah I forget it. Wait I'm gonna prepare" Sana said and Nayeon shake her head.

"When Love strikes you really hard" Nayeon said and she carry Shine.

"Baby Shine your mommy is busy with your daddy. Poor little one, don't worry pretty auntie is here uwu" Nayeon said and she keep kissing and squeezing Shine face.

"Stop that. You really think that Shine is a baby" Sana aaid and she apply make up.

"Yeah your baby and Tzuyu is the daddy. A cutie daddy" Nayeon said and she chuckled. Sana shake her head and look at Nayeon.

"Unnie you don't have a plans to go back to your house?" Sana askes and Nayeon shake her head.

"No, I will stay here don't worry we will split the expenses including Shine needs" Nayeon said and Sana smile.

"Thank you Unnie" Sana said and hug Nayeon.

"I'm really glad  that you are my bestfriend" Sana said while hugging Nayeon. Nayeon giggle and hug Sana tight.

"Well I am too. I know that you and Tzuyu are getting along. No you two are close to commit a relationship" Nayeon said and Sana broke the hug. Sana smile at her.

"Tzuyu is very nice guy. You really can't help to fall in love with him. His smile can melt you and his adorable dimple" Sana said and Nayeon giggle.

"And by the way Jeongie is Shine vet today. I alreadu contacted him" Nayeon said and Sana nodded.

"Before I go, how the things between you two?" Sana asked and Nayeon smile.

"Well its good nothing bad happen and he is such a gentlemen, even though he love to prank and tease me" Nayeon said

"I can't believe that we fall in love with the siblings" Sana said and the two laugh.

•••

"Goodmorning my soon to be sister in law" Jeongyeon said and laugh at Sana. She blush and put Shine in the mini bed where dogs and animals will be check.

"Goodmorning Doc. Yoo" Sana said and Jeongyeon laugh more.

"Stop being formal. And goodmorning Shine" Jeongyeon said and he pat Shine head.

"Okay we will check you today. And we will check some test to make sure that she don't catch any diseases" Jeongyeon said and he start to examine Shine. Who is very behave and she always obey what Jeongyeon said.

Sana is watching them and she really adores Shine for being a good girl. Shine is the one who is beside her all the time. When her parents kick her out in their house, Sana always rely on Shine and Nayeon who is the who help her to finish her study.

Now Sana is more inspired since she met Tzuyu. Her perception on men changed because of Tzuyu. And she learn to love someone and she also more confident to do some work like modelling.

"Sana its already finish and you can comeback again tomorrow for the test result of Shine" Jeongyeon said and Shine is already sleeping in the cushion.

"Okay thank you" Sana said and she carry Shine in her arms.

"Your baby is sleepyhead. And she is calm" Jeongyeon said and he smile at Sana.

"Advice from me that you should keep eye on her. She not that type to bark, maybe some emergency will happen. You know what I mean?" Jeongyeon said and Sana nodded.

"Okay doc" Sana said and bid her goodbye to Jeongyeon. While walking she is busy checking Shine if she is okay or not.

"Miss please look what you are walking at. You might bump into something" Sana look who is it. She smile at Tzuyu who is smiling to her while his hand in his pants.

"Okay stranger" Sana joke that made Tzuyu pout.

"Look like you come from hyung. Are you going home?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded.

"Great hop in" Tzuyu said

"Wait how about Shine? I mean its not allowed to put animals in the motorcycle" Sana said and Tzuyu just smile.

"I borrow dad car earlier dont worry" Tzuyu said and the two went to the parking lot and drove to Sana condo.

"How Shine check up?" Tzuyu asked and Sana look at him.

"Its fine and as usual she always asleep" Sana chuckled and Tzuyu smile.

"Can we have a date today with Shine" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

"Its okay but we should go to my condo. I will get some things and I will tell to Nayeom unnie that I will go out" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded.

"Yes maam"

•••