Chapter 10

"Oh Jihyo noona!" Dahyun wave to Jihyo. Jihyo just smile at him. The SMC is really close to Jihyo since Jeongyeon is older brother of Tzuyu.

"Take a sit Mr. Kim" Jihyo said while pointing the chair in front of Dahyun.

"So I'm gonna direct to the point. Congratulations Mr. Kim you are hire!" Jihyo said while smiling. Dahyun smile proudly. Well he knows that he will do well since he is good.

"Thank you Ms. Park!"

"So I'm gonna give you this New project" Jihyo said and she explain everything to Dahyun. He just listen and nodded.

Nice I will be working with Sana uwu. I'm gonna be Cupid to them hihi. Dahyun though

"So boss who is the model for our project?" Dahyun ask Jihyo. She smile and she show a picture of a guy. Dahyun shock and look at her.

"Boss are you sure?" Dahyun ask Jihyo and she nodded. He is perfect for Mina Jihyo though

"Yeah and don't call me boss"

"No I will call you boss Ji-yow hahaha!" Dahyun said and he start laughing like a crazy. Jihyo just look at him and she just chuckled.

"Okay I want you to pursue him" Jihyo said while grinning. Dahyun got surprised because of the older expression.

"Okay I will try my best" Dahyun said and he is about to go out but he back again.

"And the other one I want him to be part of the models" Dahyun said and he look seriously at Jihyo. She smile

"I think you get my idea. Bring them two I want them" Jihyo said and she smile at Dahyun. He nodded

"And btw Dubu have a lunch with me tomorrow bring the two maknae" Jihyo said and Dahyun smile. He salute to Jihyo

"Yes Boss noona Ji-yow!" Dahyun said and Jihyo laugh. She salute back.

This is gonna be fun

•••

"Yow papi hihi" Dahyun greet Tzuyu who is waiting for him. Tzuyu look at him and smile.

"So how it goes?" Tzuyu ask Dahyun. He smile and he put his arms on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Papi I got accepted hihi" Dahyun said while he headlock Tzuyu's head.

"H-hyung i-i-i can't" Tzuyu said and Dahyun immediately release Tzuyu.

"Sorry I'm excited hahahah" Dahyun said and he pat Tzuyu's shoulder.

Dahyun was about to ask Tzuyu is they could celebrate when someone call him

"Hyun!" Momo called Dahyun while walking towards them. Dahyun just stared at Momo with full admiration and love.

"Hi noona" Dahyun shyly greet Momo and he smile. Momo giggle because of Dahyun's cuteness.

"I heard to Ms. Park that you got hired. Congratulations Hyun!" Momo congratulate Dahyun. He blush and he scratched his head. Tzuyu just looking at him and he holding up his laughter. Dahyun's ear is really red.

"Thank you" Dahyun said shortly and he look at Momo. He can't help himself to admire more. She is so beautiful Dahyun though and he smile.

"Welcome hyun. Oh hi Tzuyu!"

"Hi noona" Tzuyu greet back at Momo. She just smile and she look to Dahyun.