Chapter 11- Tabloids!

The next morning they weren't as busy so they all decided to meet in Niall's room and just hang out for a while , it was ten in the morning and they sat here and there as they swtiched on the TV.

"Welcome to MTV news, so is love in the air for One Direction's Niall Horan or well it's kind of complicated" the man on the tv announced, Niall whipped his head around, he thought it would be something else about him and Demi, "Well appearantly I'm in love" murmured Niall as he sat down near the others, Angel joined them and so did Harry and Zayn who were talking in the kitchen.

The video came up and pictures were shown of Niall and Angel ordering food, going out of the fast food, and a very compromising picture of them eating together while they looked at each other and laughed. "They were seen yesterday as they were out for a romantic night out but were bombarded by fans, they ran back to the hotel a few minutes later' the man said, and then another picture was shown of Niall holding her hand and taking her into the hotel.

Angel's eyes were wide, Niall was just laughing it off, well until he saw the look on Angel's face.

"Still it doesn't seem enough for this cute little lady" said the man, a picture of her in Zayn's arms   came up this time and she actually gasped this time, "This is unbelievable" said Zayn as he shook his head but he wasn't taking it as hard as Angel either.

"Still you would think having the attention of two members of One Direction would be enough for this girl, but we also found other pictures with another member, this time from another rising band, which is the exact one that are touring with One Direction, yes she was also seen with Josh Cuthbert from Union J".

"What?" both George and Josh said. Angel had her hands in her hair, "Oh come on" she yelled.

A picture of Josh hugging her was shown and then another one very clear as he kissed her cheek.

"Well that is going to stick" said Josh.

"This can't be happening" said Angel, "they think I'm with everyone of you, I can't hang around you without them thinking I am dating you?" she said.

"Don't worry this happens to us all the time, we'll get our manager to treat that problem, don't worry" said Harry as he approached her and rubbed her back.

She did calm down, the pictures weren't exactly compromising so she could just look past this problem.

Harry glanced at Niall, trying to comunicate with him with just eye contact, and Niall raised his hand in the air, claiming he was innocent.

Harry called someone right away and told him to take care of the situation and he told him he would be on it immediately.

The next day the rumours died down as  Blair and a man from Modest talked to the tabloids letting out that Lou and Angel were just the stylist and good friends of the bands, people still talked and twitter was going nuts about it, their pictures were still shown from admins on Facebook but at least no one was sending death threats just yet, Lou had the fortune that everybody knew she had a man and a baby so no one said anything about her, but Angel was young and with the boys all the time and nobody knew her so she was in somewhat of a disadvantage.

That day they had another concert and the same as the last it went great, everything was going always as planned and they couldn't be happier, Angel was always there to help them, with Lou by her side helping One Direction. Harry would sneak moments alone with her as much as he could, and she found herself letting him,  she still went out with the guys a few times, sometimes they would be in a group, sometimes it would be just her and another member, one day she went out with Lou too, tabloids made it sound as if she was a slut and she was a bit taken aback by it but she tried her best not to let it get to her.

Martha was always there for her even if from afar and so were all the boys, whenever she went out they would take pictures of her which wasn't very nice, every move of hers would have something written about it and she wasn't sure how to deal with it, but the boys always gave her their best advice and she tried to listen to them as best she could but sometimes she would be alone and it would get to her just a little, maybe more.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Author Note) : This chapter was crap cause I was a little busy and had writers block but anyways hope you liked it anyway, please remember to vote, Love you all xxx Cyazzz