Chapter 25- The End may be just the beginning!

The next day when Angel woke up she found she and Perrie had fell asleep in her room, Louis had come barging in the room and as she opened her eyes she could now see the boys gathered at the door.

"Aww, girl bonding" said Liam as the softie he was.

"More like girl action" said Josh.

They couldn't see the girl had woken up and Perrie smiled at Angel, from behind her hand. "You know we're awake right" she said.

They could hear footsteps and when they looked the boys had disappeared., "We're living with babies" said Perrie.

"OH yes" said Angel as they both got up from the bed and Perrie went to her room.

They all got ready for their shopping trip, it took some time but finally they were all downstairs and ready to leave.

**********

The beachhouse was pretty far away from the shops and it took them about two hours to arrive, when they did, some people started recongnizing them and they could hear shouting from shops and sidewalks. They had to be very careful since they didn't have security around but people didn't seem to freak out as much, fans knew they were on a break after all.

They looked around a few shops and tried on millions and millions of pairs of clothing. Perrie was just trying on a pair of earing in a mirror when she saw something. Angel had just gone into a changing room to try a dress on and Harry had just got in near her, she heard Angel squeak.

"Harry what are you doing?" said Angel.

"This" he said and he nipped her neck, he kissed all his way up to her mouth and back down.

"Stop it, someone could see us" she said even though she had to be very careful not to moan at his feather light kisses that carried yet so much passion.

"I kinda don't care right now" he said.

Perrie wanted to investigate but Zayn got in the way as he wrapped his arms around her, she didn't want to say anything to him for now and when she looked back Harry was out of the changing stall and she knew she had to give her nancy drew moment a rain check.

Angel came out a few minutes later with the dress in hand and Perrie looked at her suspiciously, "What?" asked Angel.

"Nothing" said Perrie as she gave her one last glance and then went back to the others to pay for her stuff.

She knew something was going on between her and Harry and she had to find out. She knew what she had to do. She had to wait till they got back home and she would start her plan.

After all the shopping they went to have something to eat and after that they went back home because some fans were starting to arrive at the shops and they had to be very careful.

Back home everyone was pretty tired so they all just washed up and then lounged downstairs in the living room.

"We should play a game" said Perrie.

Louis jumped up immediately, "What game?" he asked.

"We should play twister" said Jaymi.

"We don't have twister" said Zayn.

"I think we should play truth or dare" suggested Perrie with a glint in her eyes that Zayn knew too well.

"OOOOOOhhhh yeah I like the sound of that" said Josh rubbing his hands together, everyone joined in seeming to very interested, excexpt Angel.

"Come one over Angel, everyone had to play" said Perrie.

"Urmm..." but they didn't let her continue, George jumped up from the group and made her sit down with them.