Chapter 21- Split!

"Come in" he said.

He had told her to go in, just two simple words but she thought about it before she put her hand on that knob and turned it. She clicked it and then opening the door she could see him slumped on his bed with his hands behind his head.

"Hey" she said shyly, it was barely audible but the boys were accustomed to her voice now and they picked it up were others wouldn't.

"What's up?" he asked, straightening himself just a little, he usually looked at her with pleading eyes wanting her to talk to him, or reassurin eyes, today they were kind of unfeeling and numb and she wanted to leave his room, but she built up the guts and walked closer to his bed and sat down.

"I just wanted to say thank you, for last night" she said slowly and carefully.

"It's no problem" he said.

She turned around, this was very serious to her, if he hadn't been there who knew what would be going on now, she would have been a broken woman and not a happy woman with a bunch of friends eating at the beach.

"NO Harry! What you did was big, if it hadn't been for you who knows what would've happened, he would've done things to me I don't even want to think about and I don't..... you saved me and my dignity Harry and that is something huge for me" she said, she actually touched the hand he had lowered from his head.

He looked back at her, he couldn't decipher what he was thinking about, something in his eyes was strange and hurt, "why did you leave the club like that?" she asked.

Right now all her life was forgotten and all there was Harry and her and his eyes that were some full of feeling, she was about to discover what was going on and her shyness and weird personality was not going to stop her, she turned her body fully towards him.

"I wanted to thank you" she said.

"I had to leave or I would've killed those damn bastards" he said looking away, "You were okay, you had George, I wouldn't have left you if I didn't know you be okay" he mumbled.

"But I didn't want George..." she blurted, but she didn't regret it, "I wanted you, you saved me and I didn't want you to losen your grip I wanted you to hold me because I was feeling like shit at that moment, I needed you and not the others, even though I love them, I needed you Harry" she explained.

He didn't know were this had come from and he just looked at her.

Angel thought he thought of her as crazy so she just stood up, "That's all I wanted to tell you, I'll get back to the others now" she said and she turned and left but as soon as she was out the room he grabbed her wrist and yanked her back to his room, and in a slpit second she was in his arms.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"I'm holding you now, and I'm doing something I should've done before" he said.

SHe pulled back and stared at him in confusion, he pinned her against the wall and kissed her, just like that, he kissed her, at first her eyes went wide and she didn't know what to do and as he was about to pull away she closed her eyes and her hands snaked around his neck while his were holding her waist and holding her even closer to him, if that was even possible, she was shorter than him so he raised her up and hugged her in the air while he kissed her as much as he had wished to and more. Her hands were in his curls and she was loving it, he moaned as he traced kisses down her neck and she moaned right back. Their lips met again and it was so passionate and so strong that they had to come up for air, they just looked at each other, their hair a tangled mess their lips bee stung, and breathing hard, he traced her lips with his thumb as he smiled down at them, he was finally happy but then he thought about something.