Chapter 20- Trouble at the Club!

On their way to the club they laughed and sang to the Take Me Home cd which is something they didn't do much. They prepared themselves and when they arrived they were ready to face the music like the voice over guy would say.

They went in talked to the bouncer near the door and he gave them acces to the v.i.p area although they didn't think many people were recognizing them and the ones that did didn't seem like they would bother them so they decided to spend most of the time on the dancefloor and then chill in the v.i.p area.

By this time Angel was a lot more comfortable in the dress and even Perrie had to compliment Lou's taste, Perrie was wearing a highwaist black pair of short shorts and a cropped batman shirt her favourite, and obviously she had the hat on too.

Niall bought the first and second round of drinks and after that Louis came with the shots, they all downed them down without blinking, yes even Angel, of course Liam was just dancing to the music refusing any drink like the good boy he was.

All of them were getting pretty tipsy, Angel was no longer the shy girl she is usually and Louis was hyper, they all danced around and had a good time, it was an amazing pub because it didn't just play dance music it also played current music with actual words and sometimes even one that was a little slower than the others. So when Live While We're Young came on they all screamed and sang, most of the people in the pub knew who they were and turned to look at them and in seconds all the club was surrounding them, clapping as they danced and sang, the DJ was aware of this so after that he put on C'mon C'mon and they continued their show, soon after that everyone dispersed again and went their ways, only JJ had found a girl and Jaymi seemed to find more than one as five girl surrounded him. Perrie and Angel were still dancing but then Zayn came and started dancing with Perrie yet Angel didn't care and kept on dancing, she popped near Josh as he danced with Niall, Harry and Liam and Louis was just jumping around.

Josh thwirled her around and she ended up bumping into George, "hello lovely lady dancing alone" he slurred.

"OH shut up and dance with me" she said, she was having the best time and she had drank quite a lot.

She put her arms around George's neck as they danced together having a laugh at the same time. "You look hot tonight" he yelled over the music, "if I was a stranger I would tell you I'm taking you home" he said.

"Instead you're my friend and I am coming home with you cutie" she said touching his nose with her forefinger.

He kissed her cheek and as they looked at each other he went lower and soon their lips met, and as they danced they kept on kissing, soon everyone saw them and even Louis actually stopped and watched, it made Harry turn around and he wasn't happy at all. This was it, the moment were his chances went down the drain, it wasn't like he could go up to her now, kiss her and make her choose who was the best between the two of them, still he just left and went up to the v.i.p section, usually he found someone else but this time he wasn't in the mood, so he went up there with a pitcher of votka intended on drinking it all alone.

George and Angel soon broke away and even though they both had liked the kiss she still felt like she had to restraighten herself, her head, so she excused herself and somehow managed to get herself to the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror at her reflection, she looked so different then she usually did. She thought about what had just happened, she had just kissed her best friend, they had been through the X Factor together, the X Factor tour and then the One Direction tour and they had grown very fond of each other, but kissing? Could they really be together like that? Would it work? She then shook her head and got herself out of there but she was just out the bathroom door when someone yanked at her hand.