Chapter 3- Live shows!

So she went to the boy's room and she found them all in onesies, so they were really cute and she couldn't help but smile, she never seen guys dressed like that but these guys were an exeption to everything she knew.

"Hey Angel come on in" said George when he opened the door for her.

The other boys greeted her as if he she was their best friend, they hugged her and told her to act like she was at home.

She stood awkwardly to the wall as they played with their laptop.

"What are you doing there, come on the bed" said Josh, then he blushed as he took the double meaning of the sentence, but he didn't feel like correcting himself, since she was approaching, he tugged at her hand and she fell on the bed smiling.

JOSH:

Angel has an amazing smile don't know why she hides it all the time though, these three idiots are nuts for her and she doesn't even get it, I think even I might get used to her, I bet if she lets herself go a little she would be so much fun and she has to get into her pretty head that's she looks good, she shouldn't hide herself in baggy clothes.

Look at George he's smiling like an idiot, does he think no one notices that he glances her way every few seconds.

*****

"So we are going to watch a movie, any preferences?" asked her Jaymi, when they were done with twitter.

She shook her head.

"I say we watch a scary one" said JJ as he got settled in bed near Josh.

"Let's watch woman in black since I already saw paranormal activity" said George, they were the only two scary movie they had.

They all decided on that one and Jaymi put the movie in.

Jaymi sat on a loveseat near the bed and jj snuggled near, whilst Angel stayed on the bed between Josh and George, she was a little uncomfortable but soon enough she settled in and got really into the movie, it was shit scary and she was a little bit jumpy and she went totally red when at one point a face in the movie came out from the darkness and she found herself grabbing Josh's thigh, he looked at her wide eyed and she immediately took her hand away, not believeing she was so clumsy but she was a bit relieved that was all she did, she could have peed herself that would have been embarassing.

When the movie ended all the boys were asleep and Angel was dozing off but as the credits came on she noticed and slipped away right after making the boys a little more comfortable in the bed, because that's how she was.

"Angel" George murmured, she didn't even ask him anything because she knew he was fast asleep, was he dreaming about her though?!

*************************************************************

The next morning things were hectic, Angel was woken up by a screaming Helen, telling her that they didn't have time to find other people and she would have to take care of most of the  contestants the host and everything. Angel had to calm down for a second because after a scary movie Helen waking her up like that wasn't so nice.

"And don't come in sweats please, some people tend to be on stage, like guests you know and in case someone drops by, they tend to go backstage and meet everyone...well...at least wear some jeans" she said.

Angel knew she wasn't the best dresser but the comment hurt a little, she dug into her clothes and found her favourite pair of jeans and a nice baggy white shirt and matched it with black converse, she thought she looked decent enough. (supposed to be a pic of it on the side, hope it shows).