Chapter 23

A/N Like, this is the chapter that is my lucky number. Well actually, my lucky number is 1,123 (11/23 my birthday) but 23 is my second option. Let's start now.

Cassidy's POV

As I was walking away, I heard a tiny voice call out from behind me.

"Hey! Wait up!"

I turned around, to see a small girl, who looked to be only about 5'2, who had blonde hair, and big blue eyes. She was gorgeous.

"Hey. Rydel said your a friend of hers and that I should meet you. I'm Liliana, but you can call me Lily." She says as she smiles at me. I stick out my hand to shake her hand, but instead she pulls me into a hug.

"I can tell your emotions are on overload. Why don't we go talk about it? But first, let me go tell someone where I'm going." She says.

"Okay." I reply.

I watch her walk over to the Lynch's, and stop about two feet behind Ross. They were talking about something, and Lily looked shocked. I saw her say something, and then say something else, before walking away. By the time she got back over to me, the tears were streaming down her face. I pull her into an embrace, before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the elevator.

"What's wrong, Lily?" I ask.

"M-my boyfriend b-broke up with m-me!" She yells as she continues to ball.

"Who was your boyfriend? Because I bet there last name was Lynch or Ratliff." I say.

"R-R-Ross!" She yells, crying even harder.

The door to the elevator finally opens, and we go in. I hit the four button, and the doors close.

"Oh." I say, trying to sound emotionless.

I could feel the elevator begin to move up, but it opened, revealing Ross and letting him on.

"Go away, Ross!" Lily yells, getting angry.

"You know, I have to go to my room too." He says.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't just go around and tell your brothers about other girls you supposedly 'love' that aren't your girlfriend!" She yells.

"I don't want to argue with you in an elevator, Liliana. We will handle this later." He says calmly.

"Whatever." She mumbles.

All of a sudden, I feel the elevator stop. But then the lights go out. And the alarm starts to go off.

"We're trapped!"

___________________________
Hey marshmallows! So, I got my new phone and it's awesome. My cases came a day early, so I updated The Real Rydellington last night. I don't know why, but for some reason it's easier to write about Rydellington than it is to write about Rossidy. Idk. Anyway, Lily is played by Dove Cameron (and I should probably fix my cast now that her siblings are dead). I was just trying to think of a tiny girl, and I knew Dove is only 5'2. I get her pain, I'm only 5'3.5. IT SUCKS BEING SHORT. I CAN NEVER REACH ANYTHING! Like, they need to make stuff shorter down for short people. Lol. Well, I should probably goooo.
~Jessa

PS SORRY ITS NOT EDITED. And I just bought Smile on iTunes last night because I didn't have any iTunes money but now I do. And I've heard Smile a bajillion times.