Chapter 12

Tess' P.O.V.
When we walked downstairs, Ross looked at me and smiled. But when Cassie walked downstairs, he stared at her jaw dropped. I guess I was right.

"You guys all look beautiful." Riker says.

I looked over and Cassie was staring off into space. Probably thinking. I waved my hand in front of her face.

"Hello? Earth to Cassie?" I say.

"Oh! Sorry, I was just thinking." She said apologetically.

Her voice sounded like she was sorry for me. That's when I put the pieces together. She knew Ross was in love with her. She must of refused Ross. That means he had kissed her earlier. The reason why his lips tasted like lip gloss.

I walk over to Ross. I place my lips passionately on his. I put as much love into the kiss as I could. He just kissed back slowly.

I pull back.

"Love you Shor." I say.

He hesitated for a second, before saying, "I love you too."

I looked over and could see the hurt in Cassie's eyes. I didn't want to hurt her. I didn't know what had come over me.

"Cassie, can we talk in private please?" I ask.

"Sure." She says.

Cassie's P.O.V.
I can't believe she did that. I knew it was just to make me jealous. Now I was going to talk to her.

"Look Cassie, I have something to tell you." She says.

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you too." I say.

"I'm sorry Cassie. I know you love Ross and I know he loves you." She says.

"I knew you would catch on eventually. I'm sorry if I ruined your relationship with Ross." I say.

"You didn't ruin my relationship with Ross. I just figured out myself that I never really loved him. I was convincing myself that I loved him when really I was just lonely and needed somebody." She says.

"Its alright, Tess. I can tell Ross feels the same way. He told me he was planning on breaking up with you at the beach." I say.

"Cassie, What are your parents names?" She asks.

"Chelsea Morgan Parker and Connor Dennis Parker." I say.

"Cassie, my real name is Calia. Calia Morgan Parker. I was sent to foster care when I was born. I had people call me Tess because I didn't like the name Calia. I have three siblings, named Cooper Dennis Parker, Cambria Vanessa Parker, and Caralyn Joy Parker. Don't freak out, but our birth parents names were Chelsea Morgan Parker and Connor Dennis Parker." She says.

All the pieces then fit together. Our parents were in New York, and did have four other kids. They told people they had four kids, but didn't tell them they were in a foster home. The months I would go without seeing my mother for long periods of time, were when she was pregnant. I had hidden siblings. I am going to find my parents.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey marshmallows! So, what did you think of the chapter? I hope you liked it! Go read my book Guess The Song Lyrics! Bye marshmallows! Love you all as much as R5!!

~Jessa

P.S. The authors note where I said to private message me if you wanna be a characer in the story, you cannot be a character in my story anymore. I have changed my plan for this story, for the better. I wil not make any new characters unless I need new characters and then I will tell you marshmallows.