Chapter 2: Meeting Him

Cassidy's P.O.V.

Today me and all my siblings were going to the beach. I was so excited to go surfing! Caitlin was excited because as she always says, "There are always cute boys at the beach!" Which, in my opinion, is definitely not true.

"Camilla! Callie! Caleb! Caitlin! Are you guys ready yet?" I yelled up the stairs.

"Almost!" I hear Camilla and Callie yell.

"You can go without me I have a car and I can drive!" Caitlin yells.

"I'm ready." Caleb says as he comes walking down the stairs.

"Caitlin!? Can I leave with Caleb and you bring Callie and Camilla when you come!?" I yell.

"Yeah, sure sis! I'll see you later!" She says.

"Alrighty then, let's go to the beach little bro!" I say.

"Cassie, if you see me talking to any girls at the beach can you please not embarrass me and be the over-protective big sister?" Caleb says.

"Who says I'm going to let you talk to girls?" I say back.

"Ugh! Cassie!" he says.

"Love you too!" I say.

We walk out the front door and get in my convertible. During the ride to the beach we just talked about random stuff.

Finally we arrived at the beach. When we got there the only other people on the beach were six what looked to be teenagers.

We both got out of the car and I grabbed the beach bag. We walked over to a spot on the beach and layed out our towels. "Hey what's your name?" I hear a girls voice say. I turn around.

"Rydel!?!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Authors note

Ooh cliff hanger!

~ Jessalyn(A.K.A. Jessa)