Chapter 9: Oh No

Cassie's P.O.V.
I could tell that Callie and Milly were really mad that I didn't tell them.

"Milly, Callie, I can explain!" I say.

"To you we are Camilla and Calisse." Callie says.

"Well, Calisse, Camilla, the first thing I need to tell you is that mom and dad aren't dead." I say.

The girls were fuming now. You could practically see the smoke coming out of their ears.

"Why did you lie to us!?" Camilla yelled.

"Because! We got into a car accident when we were driving to visit family! We were driving from Littleton to Denver to see some of our family and a semi crashed into us! You two and Caleb were in the very back of the car and got the worst of the accident! You weren't supposed to live through the night but you survived and lost your memory!" I yelled angrily.

After I yelled, I could tell the girls had calmed down.

"We're sorry for being mad, but where are mom and dad?" Camilla asked.

"When they found out you guys were expected to die, they moved far away and left us to take care of all three of you IF you lived. At the time me and Caitlin had just turned 18. About a week later mom and dad called. They asked if you had survived. I told then you had but weren't expected to live much longer. That day they came and visited and told you guys goodbye. I haven't talked to them since then. What I've heard about them is that they're living in New York and are on broadway. I also heard that they have 4 other kids that are our siblings." I say.

"Who would up and leave their 18 year old daughters like that? It's just wrong. I understand your other kids are dying but what about your 2 daughters who lived?" Rydel says.

"I don't know Rydel. Anyway, the next day you guys all three came out of your comas. At the exact same time. So from then on it was a miracle. Life was normal in about a week. Except for the fact we had no mom and dad. After you guys survived and were out of the hospital, me and Caitie tried and tried to contact mom and dad. But every time we tried to contact them, the number went to voicemail. Eventually, it said the number had been disconnected." I say.

"I didn't know our parents were such heartless people. . ." Callie says.

"They weren't heartless people, Callie. Trust me. They loved us all so much. They just didn't want to deal with the fact that their daughters and son were dying." I say.

"I want to find them." Camilla says.

"Milly, no. We are not finding them. If they wanted us, they would have come back." I say.

"I at least want to know where they live. Just in case I want to visit one day when I'm older." Callie says.

"We will deal with the problem tomorrow. Today, we have fun." I say.

And the rest of the day, we had fun.
___________________________

Sorry that it's kinda just a filler chapter. I'll go on polyvore tonight and make beach outfits for the rest of the girls. Bye marshmallows! Love you R5! I also love you my marshmallows!
~Jessa