Chapter 21

Important A/N in the end!
Cassidy's POV
After looking at a couple apartments, me and Caitlin ended up going back to the hotel. And, just my luck, Ross and all of his siblings just had to be in the lobby.
"Hey, Cass! Caitie! Over here!" Rydel yells, waving us over. Not wanting to be rude, I walk toward them slowly.
"Hey Rydel. Rocky. Riker. Ryland. Ross." I say quietly.
"Who is she?" Riker asks.
"That's Cassidy. From Colorado. Remember?" Ross says.
"Oh, yeah!" Riker says, blushing furiously. He must have remembered our kiss.
"Cass? OMG I haven't seen you in years!" Rocky yells, emphasizing the word years, whilst earning a glare from the desk receptionist.
"Rocky, quiet down for once!" Ryland scolds him.
"Sorry, mom." Rocky says, rolling his eyes.
"Guys, quit arguing! You just encountered a girl you haven't seen in years, yet your best first impression in years is making you all look immature." Rydel says.
"It's okay if she knows we're immature. If she wants to be friends with us, then she at least needs to know that we're very immature people." Ross says.
"Nice to see you guys too!" Caitlin says sarcastically, rolling her eyes playfully.
"Oh, you know you missed me Cai!" Riker yells, as he pulls her into his arms.
"Oh, I missed you too, Rik!" Caitlin yells back as she wraps her arms around Riker.
"I want a hug! But I want mine from Cassie to make 'Rik' jealous!" Rocky says as he runs up and gives me a hug.
I knew he was going to grow up to be a strange, strange boy.
I awkwardly wrap my arms around him, considering my arms were pinned against my sides because of how tight he was squeezing me.
"Rocky. Can't. Breathe." I barely make out, since he isn't allowing my lungs to let in oxygen.
"Sorry Cass!" He says happily as he releases me.
Ross and Ryland awkwardly stand next to eachother, because everyone else was either talking or hugging.
"Oh, Wossy! You know that you want a hug too!" I yell as I run towards Ross, before jumping on him and wrapping my arms around his neck.
"You know, you could just hug me like a normal person!" He says playfully.
"Oh, but little Rossy, you know I'm not normal. Considering that on the inside, I am still the crazy eighth grader I was before you left." I say, giving him a lopsided grin.
"Oh, yes. How do I not remember the drama story of a 14-year-old girl? First, there was the two day long boyfriend, Nathan. Who, I also remember, was a Freshman. And daddy, was not okay with that. Then, there was the best friend, Jaeden. Oh, she was a butterscotch (A/N Me and my friends don't like cursing so this is our replacement for the female dog word XD). Oh, and how could I forget the whole 'my-best-friend-has-a -crush-so-I-need-to-help-her-through-it' phase! Oh, listening to you two cry together for hours after her changed his mind about taking her to the dance last minute was just hilarious!" Ross says, laughing.
"Us crying was not funny! I was just fake crying to make her feel better, anyway." I mumble.
"You were such a nice bestie!" He says, giggling.
"I know, right?" I say in my best diva voice.
"But, back down to business. Cass, we really need to talk." He said, his voice changing from being full of playfulness to seriousness.
"What do we have to talk about? It's been over seven years since I last talked to you." I mumble.
"About what you said to me before you left. If it was true or not." He says.
"Well, Ross. I will just let you know, that it was true."
After that, I walk away. I may have been nice to him, but I decided to stay away from him years ago.
After all, I don't want to make my love for him any stronger than it already is.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey marshmallows! So, I think I've decided what I'm going to do with this story. So, my plan is to continue this book until about chapter 30, with a hopefully good ending, and an epilogue. After that, I plan to begin my new R5 fan fiction. I hope you all understand that my writing ideas have changed in the past 4 months and 3 days (I just checked and realized that I started this story on July 1st and it has come such a long way!). Thank you for all of the support for this story! Love you all!
~Jessa xx 😘😄😜😋💙💛💚💗
P.S. Sorry about the unedited chapter!
P.S.S. I also changed the cover! Who likes it?