Chapter 14

Calia's P.O.V.

I walked into Delly's room to see her frantically throwing stuff into a suitcase as the other girls try to calm her down.

"Woah, Delly. Whats the rush? We don't leave until later." I say.

"Whats the rush? Are you kidding me, Tess? We are going to New York for two whole weeks and I only have four hours to pack. I have to plan my outfits accordingly for two weeks in four hours! Why wouldn't I rush?!" Rydel yells as she corners me and gets in my face.

"First of all, sorry you are so picky when it comes to clothes. I just threw a bunch of stuff in my suitcase that I thought I would need to make outfits because I didn't have time to plan my outfits. And second of all, my name is Calia, not Tess." I say.

"Okay. Good idea, Te- I mean, Calia. Also, since when is your name Calia?" Rydel asks, who has clearly calmed down.

"Since I was born. Long story short, I didn't like the name Calia, so I told people my name was Tess. But you can call me Lia, or Calia. I respond to both." I say.

"Alright, Lia. I'll tell my brothers. But, on the plane, I expect to sit next to you, and for you to tell me the whole story." Delly says.

"Okay." I say.

Once Rydel is packed, Cassidy goes to check in Ross.

"So, what happened with you and Ross?" Delly asked.

"I broke up with him." I say simply.

"Awwww, you must be heartbroken!" Delly says as she hugs me.

"Delly, did you hear me? I broke up with him." I say.

"I know. But doesn't it upset you a little bit?" Delly asks.

"No. He wasn't the one for me. He's the one for Cassidy." I say.

"So, you ship Rossidy?" Delly asks.

"Who doesn't?" I say.

Cassidy walks back in the room with a look of shock on her face.

"Hey Cass, what's wrong?" Rydel asks.

"So, I heard you and Ross broke up." She says, ignoring Rydel's question.

Cassidy's P.O.V.

Five minutes ago...

I walk in Ross' room to see him sitting on his suitcase, trying to zip it. I walk over and help him by zipping it up.

"Hey Cass. Thanks for helping." He says as he gives me a smile.

"So, what did you and Calia talk about?" I ask.

"Who's Calia?" He asks.

"Tess' real name is Calia, Ross." I say.

"Oh yeah. She told me that already." He says.

"Anyway, we broke up." He says.

And the next thing he does shocks me. He pushes me against the wall and smashes his lips onto mine.

He backs away, and turns back around.

"Now, I'm single. If you want more of that, come find me." He says.

I know for a fact that my cheeks were beet red and I had a look of shock on my face when I walked out of his bedroom. This was also confirmed when I got stopped by Riker as I was walking to Rydel's room.

"Are you ok? Your cheeks are beet red and you look shocked." Riker asks.

"I'm fine." I say as I walk around him and into Rydel's room.

Present Time:

"So, I heard you and Ross broke up." I say, ignoring the question Delly asked me.

"Yeah, we did. I broke up with him." She says.

At that moment, Ross walked into the room.

"I'm ready! All of my stuff is packed!" Ross yells.

"And I just finished packing! Lets go to Cassidy's house!" Rydel yells.

This was gonna be a fun trip.

•__•___•__•__•___•___•___•__•

Hey marshmallows! I thought you guys deserved an update, so I gave you one. Sorry if it's really short, I only had a little bit of time to write it. Anyway, who wants to hear a story? So anyway, there's this girl, I don't want to reveal her real name so for the story we'll just call her Lucy. So Lucy has never liked me for some reason, and I don't know why. I've never done anything to her, so it makes no sense. Besides that, she's an only child and is a spoiled brat. So yesterday, she told my best friend, (Don't want to give away her real name either) Hailey, not to wait for me to come downstairs so that we could sit next to eachother at lunch. But of course, my best friend was like "I have to wait for her, she's my best friend.". But of course, she told her that I wasn't her best friend and to just sit by her and not me. Of course Hailey was like "No, I'm not sitting next to you. I'm gonna wait for her and sit next to her, as usual.". So then, at lunch, she just had to come and sit at our table. Hailey was bragging to everybody about how I'm going to an R5 concert in September. Of course, another girl that was at our table, Raina, said "Aw, your so lucky. I love R5.". But of course, Lucy, being the snotty little brat that she is, had to say "I hate R5. Who likes R5? They suck. I hate their music, and I hate them.". I was really mad. But I just let it go, because I didn't want her I be the tattle tale she is and tell the teacher that I'm bullying her, when really I'm just sticking up for something I love. Well, bye marshmallows! Love you!

~Jessa