Authors Note

Hey marshmallows. I have some bad news. I think I may stop this story where it is. I don't want to disappoint any of you, it's just that my ideas from when I first started this story have changed. I can't take it where I planned to from the way it begins. But, if I were to end this story, I would begin another one in its place. I have no idea what it would be called, but here's what the description I'm pretty sure would be:

He said he was my best friend. He told me he cared about me, and that he would never let anyone hurt me. But, apparently that was a lie. He let the fame get to his head, and let it overtake our friendship. Yes, I miss him, but I don't miss his attitude. I haven't seen him in years, but I'm glad I haven't. He's gotten bigger, and so has his band. He was the only one that the fame took over. He was the only one that stopped caring. And he, was Ross Lynch.

So, that's the description for the story that may replace this one. If I decided to end this story, I would make the next chapter really cheesy, and then add an epilogue. So, I need your guys opinion. No matter which way you choose, you will be getting a story anyway. And I just wanted to share with all of you, that we went to Applebee's for dinner earlier, and they played Heart Made Up On You in the restaurant. They're getting bigger, and it's upsetting me. Yeah, I'm proud of them, but they aren't my little secret that only I know of anymore. You get what I mean. So, comment your opinion. Bye marshmallows. Love you all.
~Jessa