Chapter 20

Cassidy's POV

Have you ever went somewhere, and got reunited with someone you never wanted to see again? Well, thats what happened to me. I told myself, over and over, that I hated Ross, and that I never wanted to see him again. I believed this, until I saw him again.

I mean, its pretty hard to resist that boy. With his bleached blonde hair, his beautiful hazel eyes, and his amazing personality. I can't believe I had all those dreams and fantasies about him. My life definitely wasn't a fairy tale.

For starters, I don't have the perfect family. Its me, my sister, our mom, and our dad. Our family is broke, and our mother is deep into depression. Ever since the triplets death, she hasn't been happy. Our dad is barely ever home, and when he is, he is exhausted and can't really take care of us. But, in our dad's situation, we understand. Since my other hasn't worked for 5 years, he has to work as much as possible to support our family. Me and my sister ever got an allowance. We were always expected to bring in our own money, considering my father made barely enough money to support all of us.

But now, we had left that life. We were in Cali, on our own. My father didn't have two extra mouthes to feed anymore. He just had to have money on the table to feed him and my mother. 

As I was in deep thought, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. So, I accidentally walked into a light pole. Ouch.

I heard giggles behind me, before one of the girs broke out into laughter.

"Its really not funny. I was in deep thought!" I say as I turn around, to see Caitlin almost in tears from laughing.

When I say this, I see Rydel smile slightly.

"Just like Ross. Now I know where he gets it from." I hear her mumble to herself.

"I am nothing like Ross! I mean, gosh, I haven't even seen him in 7 years!" I yell, frustrated that Rydel would compare me to him.

"More like 7 minutes ago. . ." Caitlin mumbles.

"Caitlin! You aren't helping the situation!" I yell, now more frustrated than I was before.

"Alright. Lets just go and look at apartments." Caitlin says.

I hear someones phone go off, signalling that they have a text message. I look up, and see Rydel grab her phone out of her pocket.

"Gotta go. Riker just texted and said its time for sound check." She said.

"We at least have to exchange numbers!" Caitlin says.

We take eachthers phones, and put our numbers in. When I look at my phone, I giggle at what Rydel put herself in my phone as.

Rydel (Or better known as Delly, the neighbor chick from 7 years ago <3)

(A/N this may seem too long to be an actual contact name, but I actually tried it on my iPhone and it allowed me to put a name this long for just the first name lol)

"Bye Delly!" I yell as I wave goodbye.

"See you crazy chicks later! Oh, and Cassie, don't forget about the conversation Ross expects to have with you later!" Rydel yells as she walks away.

I am not looking forward to talking to Ross.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note

Hey crazy peoples! JK hey marshmallows! I don't remember when I last updated and I had the time so I decided to update. School has kept me busy lately, what with my math and science program every Thursday and tons of homework every other night. Plus, the new quarter just began last week, and I started my new encore (its what we call electives). I was in PE, but now I'm in Spanish. Which, by the way, is super boring. We are just learning the same things over and over again because those of us who have taken it the longest (which includes me and most of my besties), are in the same class as those of us who are just beginning to learn it. I could probably have a (basic) conversation with someone in Spanish if I wanted to. But, yet again, I said if I wanted to. Plus, Mrs. Zimmerman (the Spanish teacher), didn't tell us we needed notecards. So, if we didn't have notecards, we had to write each word five times on a piece of notebook paper. There were 17 words. Now, do the math. Do 17 x 5, and thats how many words I had to write total. And, if your that stupid (JK), thats 85 words. Sorry about me turning Spanish into a math problem. I absolutely love math, and try to turn anything that I can into a equation. Yes, I'm kinda a nerd when it comes to math, but you all can deal with it. I should probably go. Bye marshmallows. Love you all!

~Jessa

P.S. Sorry if theres any A's missing in words. On my laptop, the A key is kinda messed up, and you have to push it really hard for it to work. Plus, I was too lazy to reread the whole thing and edit any grammar mistakes, so sorry for any mistakes.