Chapter 4: Reuniting With The Lynch's

Caitlin's P.O.V.

"Cam! Callie! Hurry up! Its already taken you both two hours to get ready!" I yelled up the stairs to my younger sisters.

They always take SO LONG to get ready even if we're just going to the beach. They don't feel confident about themselves so they bought waterproof makeup so they wouldn't have to go without in the water.

I decided that since they weren't gonna be ready anytime soon I'd just go and change into my bikini because I didn't feel like wearing my one piece today.

I went upstairs and into my room. I went through my drawers until I found my turquoise bikini with fringe on the front. I put it on and then put my shorts and tank top back on over it.
I went to the girls room and knocked.

"Come in!" I heard Callie yell.

I went in and they both had their swim suits on. but no cover up or shoes. And, surprisingly, no makeup.

"Callie. Milly. You've taken two hours getting ready just to be in only your swimsuits. Do you need me to help you find something to wear?" I say to them.

"Yes...." They both grumble.

"Alright. Let's see what you girls have!" I said as I started going through all of their clothes.

"Who is the bigger clothes size and who is the smaller?" I asked.

"Callie is smaller and I'm bigger." Camilla says in a 'duh' tone.

That girl needs to learn not to talk to me like that. Just because Callie is 4 inches shorter than Camilla doesn't mean that I'll know who's size is who's.

"Camilla! I am your older sister you do not talk to me that way!" I say to Camilla.

"Whatever" She says back.

I dig through their closet again and find a outfit for Callie.

"Callie, here is your outfit" I said as I threw her the outfit I had picked out.

(A/N I use the app, so I can't post pictures on the side. Sorry Guys!)

"Thanks Caitie!" Callie says.

"Your welcome!" I say.

"And here's your outfit Cami!" I say as I throw Camilla the stack of clothes I had picked out.

"Thanks for picking out our outfits Caitlin!" Camilla says.

"Your both very welcome. Now, hurry up so we can get to the beach!" I say.

"We'll be down in a sec!" They both say.

Oh, how I love my younger sisters and how alike they are to me and Cassie.

I go downstairs to wait for the girls. I start playing a game on my phone when they come downstairs.

"Come on girlys!! Time to go to the beach!!" I yell.

"I call shotgun!!" Callie yells as she races outside.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Camilla yells as she chases after her.

"Hay is for horses!" I yell as I walk out the front door.

I look over at my mustang convertible and see that Callie is already in the front seat. Camilla was trying to open the door but Callie had locked it.

I went over to the drivers side and got in. I roll down my window.

"Milly, just get in the backseat." I say.

"Okay" Camilla huffs as she opens the door and climbs in the back.

"Since I have to sit in the back, can we at least listen to music on MY phone?" Camilla says.

"Sure" I say as she hands me her phone and I plug it into the radio. A song comes on.

You like mismatched socks, with polka dots

You like your pizza cold, I think that's ho-

I change the song before it can continue.

"Hey! Why'd you change the song? I like that song!" Camilla said from the backseat.

"I have two things to say. One, hay is for horses. And two, that song brings back memories I'd rather forget." I say.

"What do you want to forget?" Callie asks.

"I don't want to talk about it..." I mumble just loud enough for both of them to hear.

"Ok" They both say.

I pull up to the beach. I look and see a group of teenage boys and I see Cassie and Caleb. Except for, Cassie is standing talking to a blonde girl. And that's when I see her face.

Rydel!?
________________________
Hey guys! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. So I decided to have a thing I do in the authors note at the end of each chapter. I'm gonna put some song lyrics and your gonna tell me the song in the comments! Whoever guess' the song correctly first will gets shoutout in the next chapter! So here's the song lyrics:

'I was blown away, busy disappearing 'Til I saw your face'

And that was the song lyric!
Hint: The song lyric could be from the beginning, middle, or end of the song. Bye guys!
~Jessa