Chapter 7

Hey marshmallows! So the person that got the song last chapter was:
@R5isLifeRossLynch
So, that means that this chapter is dedicated to her!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Cassidy's P.O.V.

I was just walking along the beach trying to find Ross, when I heard talking. I recognized the voices immediately. It was Callie and Ross. I wonder what they're doing. So, I hid behind a tree. I was behind them so it didn't matter if I was out in the open. I listened to their conversation. I know what your thinking. Why are you eavesdropping on an obviously private conversation? Well, if my sister or best friend are keeping anything from me, then there's a problem. She was telling him about her crush on Ryland. Then he asked her if she wanted him to shut her up the nice way or the mean way. of course, she told him the nice way. She started to ramble but them he kissed her. HE KISSED HER!?!

"Ross! How could you!?! You kiss me and give me a note that says you love me, and then when I come to tell you that I love you too, you kiss my sister!" I say.

"Cassie! It's not what it looks like!" Callie says.

"Save it, Callie. I don't want an explanation. Go have fun and date eachother. I guess you didn't feel the sparks like I did Ross. To think I was going to give you a chance." I say.

And then, I run.

I ran faster than I ever have before. I can't believe he would do that. That's not the Ross I know. I guess it's time for operation make Ross jealous.

I run back to where everybody else was. I grab Riker's arm and drag him to where Ross and Callie were just sitting. Yes. Ross is still there.

I sit down on the edge of the water and pat the spot next to me. Riker sits down.

Great, he didn't notice Ross.

"So, why did you drag me here?" He asks.

"For this." I say.

And with that, I crashed my lips onto his.

He was shocked at first, but after a couple seconds started kissing back.

Riker's P.O.V.

I was taking to Caitlin and Camilla. Just having random conversation.

Then Cassidy came and dragged me down the beach a little ways. Then when she found a spot she sat down and patted the spot beside her. I sat down next to her.

"So, why did you drag me here?" I ask.

"For this." She says.

And then, she smashes her lips onto mine.

I was shocked. But then I kissed back.

But then, I heard footsteps behind us.

Somebody grabbed me on the back of my shirt and yanked me back off of Cassidy.

"Riker! You know I like her! WHY ARE YOU KISSING HER!?!" Ross yells.

"Ross! Shut the snicker doodle up! I kissed him! You have a problem with that!?!" Cassidy yells.

"Well yeah since you said that when we kissed you felt sparks too! And also since you just told me and Callie that you came to tell me you love me!" He yells back.

"Ross, you expect me to forgive you in five minutes. But you don't understand that I am not a very forgiving person. And you KNOW that. I NEVER forgave you until you showed yourself back in Colorado, Ross. So, when and if you prove your self, I MIGHT give you a chance." She says.

Instead of replying he grabs her and pulls her against him.

He whispers something in her ear. She blushes.

These two deserve to be together. I have Caitlin.

"I'm gonna let you two have some privacy. Bye." I say.

And then I walk away.

Cassidy's P.O.V.

I finally confronted Ross.

I feel good about it. He deserved it.

But after I finished talking, instead of replying, he pulled me against him.

"You know, there's just so much about you that I love. Like how your so beautiful and you have the personality." Ross whispers in my ear.

"I'm gonna let you two have some privacy. Bye." Riker says as he walks away.

"You know, your really cute when you blush." He whispers in my ear.

I blush even harder.

I pull away from him.

"Wanna go for a swim?" I ask.

"Sure." He says.

I take off my tank top and shorts and turn around. Ross was staring.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I say.

Then, I run and dove into the ocean.

When I came up, Ross was nowhere in sight. But then, I was tugged underwater. When I came up for air, Ross was standing there laughing.

"It's not funny blondie." I say.

"Yes it is." He says.

And then, we get lost in eachothers eyes. I start shivering.

"Are you cold? Do you wanna get out?" He asks.

"No, I'm fine, I just need to-" I was cut off.

By his lips. On mine. I kissed back after a couple seconds.

When we needed air, we both pulled away. But he still held me against him.

"You know, I love you so much, Cassidy Lynn Parker." He says.

"You know, I love you too, Ross Shor Lynch." I say.

Here I was, in the guy of my dreams arms, after admitting our love for eachother. At the moment, life is perfect.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey marshmallows! Sorry that it's so short! I promise I'll try to make the next chapter long! Anways, please go follow my best friend! Her username is @Oficial-ArabellasBFF. She just joined wattpad because I told her to! Also all it took was to convince her was to tell her that you could write and post your own stories! She loves writing. Anyway, also go follow me and her on our shared account @Bella_N_Hannah_BFFs. We haven't posted any stories yet but we will soon! Love you guys!
~Jessa