Chapter 13

Cassie's P.O.V.

Last night, all we did was talk about random things and mess with the boys. Right now, I'm looking online for 9 last minute plane tickets to New York.

"Cassie! I wanna go with you guys!" Ross whines for the 50th time today.

"If you can convince Riker or Rydel to go, you can go." I finally say so he'll stop whining.

He jumps up.

"Riker! Rydel! I've got something to ask you!" He yells running out of his room.

I giggle. Oh, Ross. He then runs back into the room.

"Rydel is coming! Rydel is coming!" He yells excitedly.

"Okay, so start packing! And tell Delly to pack cause I just found eleven last minute tickets!" I say.

"Where are we going again?" He asks.

"Ross. For the thousandth time, to New York to find my parents." I say, trying to not sound frustrated with my best friend.

"Okay. Just needed a reminder." He says while giving me a goofy smile.

That boy. He makes me fall more in love with him everyday.

"Alright. Start packing. We leave tonight." I say as I close his laptop.

"Alright." He says as he goes in his closet to start packing.

"Me and my siblings are going home to pack. We'll be back in a little bit." I say as I get up and grab my purse.

"Okay! See you soon!" Ross yells from his closet.

I walk downstairs to see all my siblings in the living room with Riker and Rocky. When I say all, I even mean Te-Calia. I've got to call her Calia. Not Tess.

"Hey, Caitie. Lets round the Parker's up so we can all go pack for New York." I say.

"All right, Come on! Caleb! Callie! Milly! Lets go we need to pack! We leave tonight!" Caitie says.

"Alright." The triplets all say.

"Um, Caitlin, Cassidy, do you want to meet your other siblings?" Calia asks nervously.

"Just depends where their at." Caitlin says.

"Next door." Calia says.

"Alright! Let's go next door to meet some long lost brothers and sisters!" Caitlin says.

"I don't think I'll ever hear someone say that again." Riker says.

"Probably won't. I don't think it's everyday that someone can say that they have long lost siblings." Caitlin says as she smiles flirtatiously at Riker.

Looks like someone has a crush.

"Let's go next door." Calia says.

She walks out the door and me and my siblings follow. When we get next door, the house is huge.

"Cambria! Cooper! Caralyn! Come here! There's some people I want you too meet!" Calia yells.

"Hey Lia. Finally decided to come back from the Lynch's?" A girl says as she walks downstairs.

"Of course she has. She probably got what she wanted from her boyfriend and then came home." Another girl says as she walks downstairs behind her.

"You are really dirty, Bri." A boy says as he comes downstairs behind the second girl.

"Hey Cara, Bri, Coop. This is Cassidy, Caitlin, Caleb, Camilla, and Callie. Introduce yourselves." Calia says as she points at each of us.

"I'm Caralyn. You can call me Cara, or Lyn." The girl who walked downstairs first says.