James x Roger

The lovebirds were out picking flowers together. The couple managed to have some alone time out in the garden district. "Puppy?" James called out as he didn't see Roger. The man began to panic a bit. James had been bad with remembering to take his joy from Faraday making them run around so often. "ROGER?!" James cried out as the panic set in. "I'm right here!" Roger called out but dropped his basket and bolted over once he saw James panicking.

"P-puppy!!" James clung to Roger for dear life and burst into tears. "James its ok! I'm here!" Roger reassured as James dropped to his knees and wailed. Roger knelt and hugged the scared man. "Shhh, I'm here." Roger spoke softly and kissed him on the cheek. "I-I t-thought they t-took y-you..." James stumbled out his words but pushed Roger away as he vomited up in the grass. "Oh god its withdrawl....have you not been taking your joy, Moo?" Roger asked as he rubbed James' back in comfort. James shook his head and wiped the puke off his mouth with his sleeve. "N-no...b-because s-shes been k-keeping us b-busy..." James held his stomach in pain and looked up at Roger for relief. "Thank god I carry pills..." Roger pulled out his bottle and popped a chocolate into James' mouth. James shut his eyes tightly but could feel the drug relax him. "Let's get home and get you taken care of, James. I'm sure Faraday will understand." Roger helped his lover to his feet and they held hands as they walked back home slowly.

"I really love you, Puppy." James said as he looked at Roger as they walked. "I love you even more, Moo." Roger cooed back at him with a warm smile.

(304 words. EccentricMethod it was gonna be fluffy then it became feelies xD)